☆23. An Uncanny Break-In☆

How dare anybody put my bestfriend in jail?!" Jin yelled while banging his hand on a desk in the police station and a cop at the desk just caressed his forehead.

"Oh, no, not him again" The cop muttered.

"I did" Suga mentioned with crossed arms, getting Jin's attention. "It was so simple, I asked him for a reason, he had none. Then, I asked him out and he rejected me. I had to do that, he almost looted me" Suga shrugged.

"I didn't loot him and I don't even know him to date him! Plus, his height doesn't even match mine" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest being behind the bars in an empty cell.

"See, he deserves it. I'm filing a report" Suga announced. "Upon street lifting and looting people by acting innocent!"

"Oh, come on, Hope, just date him. What's wrong with you?" Jin whispered to Hoseok and meanwhile the cop grabbed Suga by his arm to make him walk a bit away from Jin.

"I can totally understand that, Mr. Min, but it's just a waste of our time to file a report against him or anyone this Jin guy knows. Attorney Kim is a really famous lawyer and everytime this Jin gets in with issues, attorney Kim comes up to clear his record. He is in the chief's office right now for something and I'm not in a mood to quarrel with an attorney this early in the morning today. Lawyers are such bastards and they always win and at the end of the day we are the ones getting insulted by chief" The cop tried to explain that to Suga in a whisper. "That's how it is, until you have a solid evidence of something really serious he had committed" The cop added.

"Attorney Kim? He is the legal attorney of my cousin's company. How come these pocket pickers know him?" Suga questioned out loud.

"We aren't pocket pickers and Attorney Kim is Jin's boyfriend" Hoseok announced.

"Wait... what?" Jin questioned, dumbfounded.

"So, he is my brother-in-law, almost" Hoseok added while checking his black painted nails and Jin stowed his hand into the cell to grab Hoseok's mouth somehow.

"Oh, well, in that case, he is my best friend since kindergarten" Suga tapped on the cop's table and the poor guy in uniform just caressed his forehead again.

"We will see about it. Call my Hyungnim!" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest.

"W-We don't think..." Jin tried.

"Yeah, call attorney Kim" Suga told the cop, cutting Jin off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin's mother was sitting on the last step of a coffee shop, eating some dry bread she just purchased when someone offered her down a food parcel which was smelling so good. She eye up to saw Jungkook.

"I'm not a homeless beggar. I don't need it. I'm happy with what I have" She denied while eating her bread and Jungkook noticed how young she was as compared to her own mother, Jimin probably be a lot younger than him. She had wavy small hair with a really pretty face which had some bruises.

"I doubt, Your health doesn't say the same thing about you" Jungkook replied while leaving the parcel into her lap. "I wanted to talk to you" Jungkook added while looking around.

"You are already ruining my ears" She replied.

"It's about Jimin"

"What about him? I know you were there dragging him away that night. I will cut off your arms if I will ever find you dragging him like this again" She threatened while eyeing Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Who were those cops who took Jimin in exchange of your husband?" Jungkook questioned and her eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" She dumbfoundedly questioned while looking around. "I don't know anything. Go away" She quickly stood up and started walking away.