Welcome to Comic Con! Day 1

Chapter 63-

Mark and I wake up in our hotel room with two hours to get ready. We had in introduction day yesterday for some guests and important people. This morning we have some special time on the convention floor before mobs of people invade. I make sure Mark's up and operating before getting dressed, or into my cosplay is another way to put it. We're wearing our outfits until lunch, then we're changing into regular street clothes. We did choose on Five Nights At Freddy's characters for the first full day. Mark is Foxy and I actually picked Toy Bonnie, just because screw gender stereotypes and plus, I like the bright blue. Mark fits on the wig cap and then struggles for ten solid minutes with the actual wig until giving up.

"Need help?" I ask, setting down my makeup. He looks at me with puppy eyes and nods like a child. I giggle and go over to help him. He holds it down and then I slip it over and put some of the prestyled chunks of hair in place. He adjusts it to comfort and thanks me as I go back to the bathroom to finish my Toy Bonnie makeup. I'm pale as a ghost  but my colorful cheeks and darkened eyes add some slight colorful pop. I slide my wig cap on over my pinned up locks and then put the wig on and adjust it for comfort then make sure the style is all in order. I look out to Mark, who is now attempting to work on his make up. I laugh as he struggles with his left eye details and then the eye patch. I go over without asking and help him slip it over the wig and adjust it so it looks right. He thanks me and I go back to the bathroom to change. 

The costume is a white dress shirt with a vivid blue shirt and bigish red tie on top. I have a darker blue dress pants and black tennis shoes, just because they're more comfortable to wear than dress shoes. I have big ears that move around sometimes that I made with some cardboard and wires. They actually look really cool, if I do say so myself, and I do. When I'm done, I peek out to Mark and see him full clothed. He has on his orange, slighty ripped shirt with dark shirt underneath. Over everything is is dark maroon jacket that falls to just above his knees. He has big dark brown pants on with darker grey combat boots. He has is hook hand on, clipped on so it doesn't fall off or get detatched by him taking pictures. He also has his tiny, pointy ears on, which I also made. They're red and dark brown and are held together by wire like mine. 

"Christ, that's terrifying!" he says, noticing me peering around the corner. I giggle and his eyes widen in horror.

"Nope! Nope! Nope!" he yaps, shaking his head. I laugh more normally and walk out.

"Ready" I ask. He nods and takes out his phone.

"Selfie!" she shouts and we take a mini photoshoots worth of pictures. He deletes a few blurry ones and ones with his eyes closed and uploads two photos to Instagram. One of us looking as kawaii as possible and then one with more creepy expressions. We head down to the floor and meet up with some friends, like Jordan, Adam and Wade, who flew out here just for the occasion. They compliment our outfits.

"Kiera did a lot of the work, I'll give her that," Mark says.

"Okay, I made the ears and got the costumes together. The wigs were prestyled when I bought them," I tell the guys. We chat as we explore the near empty convention floor, since we have the early access. We look at some stands and merchandise until the floor is flooded by guests who are dressed up too. Some teenagers in Five Nights At Freddy's cosplay find Mark and I and recognize us from the Instagram pictures. We chat for a while and then take a few pictures and sign some stuff before catching up with our friends for a few mini meet and greets. We find some other Youtubers who we know and recognize, like Shane Dawson, Tobuscus and Jesse and Jeana of Prank vs. Prank. 

At lunch time, we quickly change into normal clothes and find the three guys at a cafe nearby. Some fans are there and say hello to us and go on their merry ways. When we're done, we head back and while Jordan and Adam are chatting to some people, a Comic Con official guy comes up and asks Mark a question.

"Would you and Kiera be willing to do a panel tomorrow afternoon?" he asks casually. I look at Mark who's face is lit up as is mine.

"Sure!" I burst out and he smiles.

"Cool," he says and gives us a small map and itinerary with an agenda for where we should be and when for it. We show the others and they congratulate us. Jordan has to leave for a small Minecraft panel that he was asked to do way back, so we got to watch him do his thing with some others that he plays with a lot. When that's over we go back out onto the floor and chat with more fans, sign stuff, take pictures and accept little gifts and letters and such. At the end of the day, we go back to our room to drop off all our stuff and then meet the guys for dinner at a nicer resteraunt nearby. 

"So, a panel?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, it'll be fun I think," Mark smiles. 

"Yeah, a new adventure," I laugh and the others do too. 

As the night comes to a close, Mark and I head up to our room to relax before going to bed. 

Day one of Comic Con, done. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, please, please, please don't kill me! I know, I know, it's been forever! I feel bad, but I've been lazy a bit, yes, but also busy with school, sports and personal issues, like it always seems to be. I've also been trying to work on some other stories, that may or may not involve other Youtubers. 

I'm working on Comic Con Day 2 right now, right after this part is uploaded, because with the panel, I'll be using the questions you guys previously left on other chapters, plus some really fun ones from other Markiplier panels, so that'll be fun to watch all of that and pick out some questions :)

Again, I'm really sorry it's been so long, I feel terrible, but I'm hoping and praying that I'll get back in the swing of things again and maybe add some more stories to my works. Thanks for sticking with the story for so long, if you have, and for not giving up on me :) I really do appreciate it you guys :)

Lily