Party For Mark

Chapter 47-

I shop at the grocery store while listening to some music on my phone. I grab a cake mix and throw it into the cart. My phone stops playing music and plays my ringtone. I pick up my phone to Bob.

"Hey Kiera," he greets.

"Hey, what's up?"

"So, for Mark's birthday..."

"Right, okay, so I sent you your plane tickets already. You should get them really soon."

"Awesome. Am I supposed to figure out my living space?"

"I got you a room already, over at the hotel downtown."

"Aw, jee, thanks Kiera."

"No problem."

"Anything I should bring?"

"No, except for Mark's gift from yourself and what not."

"Right, okay, see you in a couple days," Bob says goodbye and we hand up. I go down the chip aisle and grab a variety of stuff. I make sure I have everything I need. I nod and check out and head home. Mark is off with Cyndago, and left me home alone. Perfect timing, cause Mark's birthday is soon and I'm planning a surprise party. I'm flying Bob in, along with Aaron and Jordan. I don't that Mark will be expecting that. Sure enough, as if on cue, I get a call from Jordan.

"Hey," he greets.

"I sent you your stuff. I also have a room reserved for you at the hotel not to far from us."

"Wow! That's..awfully nice."

"It's no problem."

"Well, if you're sure..."

"Jordan, seriously. It's cool. Can't wait to see you soon though."

"Yeah, right back at ya. Who else is going to be there?"

"You, me, Mark, Wade, Molly, Aaron, and Bob."

"So I'm not the only one flying in?"

"Nope, Aaron and Bob are staying at the same hotel as you too."

"Wow, this is incredible. Can't wait to finally meet you, like in person."

"Right back at ya! Hey, I gotta go. Text me if you need though."

"Gotcha!" he says and we hang up. I decide just to call Aaron and get that over with.

"Hello?"

"Aaron. It's Kiera."

"Hello Muerican brat," he laughs.

"Hilarious," I say sarcastically, "Actually, I'm just checking in with you. I sent you your flight stuff. And as for sleeping, you, Jordan and Bob are staying at the same hotel and what not."

"Wait, seriously?!"

"Yeah, I'm not making you sleep in a car or on the streets. I'm not a bitch."

"No, like...isn't that.."

"Aaron, it's alright. I've got everything under control. I've got it all covered. Just bring yourself, your gift for Mark, if you feel so inclined and clothes."

"Gotcha...but really...clothes?"

"Yes, Aaron. I'm not sure how it is over in Britishland, but here in America, we wear clothes."

"Haha, gotcha. But, one last question."

"What?"

"How does Mark not know about this?"