Holiday Livestream

Chapter 23-

"Wade just called. He's coming with Molly. Bob will be here in a half hour too!" Mark shouts from the kitchen.

"Gotcha!" I say. It's winter break and Mark and the others are doing a livestream for children's cancer research. I'm excited, cause with all my friends gone, no offense to them!, but I get to participate in my first livestream today! We're going to play minecraft and some other fun games. Mark's getting food made, yes this time we're cooking and Molly made some stuff and Bob's bringing some cookies. Rumor has it that Wade's going to dress up as Santa and Bob's an elf from Happy Wheels. I think Mark should be Santa and the two of them be the elves, but what ever.

I grab the last of the chords from Mark's room and bring them out to the circular table where we'll be stationed for the next who knows how many hours...I next get my laptop and headphones Mark got me for Christmas, a pair just like his, Audio-Technica ATH-30s. I plug everything in, including the mic and the camera. Bob and Wade are bringing their own stuff and Molly will be sitting around, making jokes. We're lending her a mic so she can be heard easier.

A half hour later, Bob is here with Wade and Molly to follow quickly. They plug their stuff in and we get ready to start. After announcing everything on Twitter and Facebook and Mark and I make quick funny videos saying to watch the livestream. We upload them and start getting Twitch in order. Sure enough, once everything is set, we start.

"Hello guys!" We start and the comments are spammed with replies:

Hi Mark!

Holy crap, is that your roommate?

Damn whos the girl?

She is smoking?!

Mark, is that your roommate? is she single?

"Yes, this is Kiera, and yes she's single. She is taking applications..." Mark starts and I hit him jokingly. Wade laughs.

"I am not accepting applications, but the feeling is just on your end. Sorry bro." I shrug, bringing up Minecraft. I only recently got to see the "Spongebob" catastrophies that have been built in the past. The comments are continued to be spammed, now about Bob and Wade's get up. We don't start until about a thousand views are here and we begin screwing with peoples childhoods, which I start.

"Hate to ruin everyones childhood, but did you ever make up sexual stories about Spongebob?" I ask, jumping on "Patricks" arm.

"No..why?" Wade asks.

"Well, when I was a younger, I made up this story about Spongebob and Sandy getting it on, then Spongebob reveals that he's gay with Patrick and that they secretly adopted the scallop from that one episode and are raising it and elope, leaving a pregnant Sandy to be with Squidward."

"I think you just demolished my childhood!" Wade shrieks and I howl with laughter.

"That's who we're going to build!" Mark claps.

"Who?"

"Sandy! And pregnant!" Mark says, starting on the sculpture.

"Alright, just don't give her a penis...spare our childhoods that," I beg Mark and he maniacally laughs.

"Aw jeez..." I mutter.

After a half hour, we have a Sandy built. Her helmet we put water in and made her face all screwed up. Of course, something inappropriate had to happen, and she has buldging boobs, but what do you expect?

As the day goes on, we play some Kerbal Space Program, Happy Wheels, more Minecraft, this time making houses and stuff, and I play the Stanley Parable for the first time...holy crap, mind fuck of a game that one is!

Towards the end of the livestream, we finish off with Minecraft again, just for fun. We build another spongebob character, Pearl, with boobs... Once we finish, it's almost six o'clock, and we started at nine. Good timing and lots of fun. We all stop recording and what not and kick back. We order a pizza and watch some movies, since we have a while and the others don't want to leave. Good times, good time...