Mark's Roommate

Chapter 15-

It's a slow day, nothing to do. Literally, I have already played tons of games, watched TV until I ran out of shows to watch, ate just to eat and done any cleaning necessary. I lie down on the carpet and let out a groan. I stay lying on the ground and stare at the ceiling. Mark walks out of his room, and gives me the wierdest look.

"Kiera..." he asks, concerned.

"What?"

"Should I know why you're lying on the living room floor?"

"Nope."

"You sure."

"It's nothing horrible, I'm just super bored, that's all."

"Same, I finished all I needed to do and then some," Mark says, going to the kitchen and rummaging for something quick to eat.

"I ate everything."

"Damn. Looks like we need to head to the store," he says motioning for me to follow him out to the car, keys in hand. I stare at him and he sighs, coming to pull me up. We head to the car, and drive to the store. We go in and pick up some items that we can eat as we want, like pretzels, Cheeze-It's, potato chips, stuff like that, and then we get some things that don't take much time and effort to make, like ramen, mac and cheese cups, microwavable meals and even some Lunchables, because we're just that classy.

I unload the groceries, giving me something to do, but once done, I lie down on the floor again, making up pictures on the ceiling in my head. I end up falling asleep, and get woken up by Mark gently tapping my shoulder.

"Kiera," he says.

"Wha..?"

"Okay, good you're alive," he says, wiping his forehead. I laugh and sit up.

"Come here," he says, making me follow him. I get up and follow him into his room. Up on the monitor is one of his YouTube videos. Once I get closer, I realize it's the Drunk Minecraft I was a French Maid on. I sigh and flick Mark in the head.

"No, I'm not laughing at you, look at the comments," he says, letting me sit in the chair. I read them, some about the jokes, some insulting Wade, no surprise there and some about..me.

One reads: Oh my gosh, Mark! Since when did you get a girlfriend...

Another: haha, the "french maid" is the best, is she your gf?

A third one: MARK NO! YOU CAN'T GET A GF! WHAT ABOUT US FAN GIRLS?!?!?!

I spin around and look at Mark.

"Didn't you tell them that I'm your roommate, not your girlfriend?"

"I think some know, and some don't. But that's not the point. They like you."

"Point?"

"Make a YouTube account!"

"I have one."

"Yeah, but you don't use it!"

"Okay..."

"Make a new one. I can help you too. We can name it: Mark's Roommate, and you can do funny little clips of our lives. Subscribers always want to know more about me and you, so why not to that?!"

"It's actually a good idea," I nod.

So, to sum it all up, after a half hour of entering information into a system, I have a new YouTube account! I get an alert, and see that fourteen people have already subscribed.

"Woah," I mumble. Mark waves his phone in front of my face. It's Facebook, with a link to my channel, promoting it.

"Congratulations, Mark's Roommate," he winks and kisses my cheek, then hugging me.