Four Drunk Guys and One Sober Teen

Chapter 25-

So, it's mid February and Valentines Day is coming up. Personally, my least favorite time of the year. While everyone is making out and getting their freak on, I will be in my room, locked, eating and livestreaming Minecraft for no apperant reason. It's better than hanging out at a place where couples will no doubtly be.

But that's not until next week. I get into my car and drive home for the weekend. Mark plans to do some Drunk Minecraft with Bob and Wade, but the catch is I'm going to play with, but I'll be sober, since I'm a bit underage. So the episode, we decided, will be called, Three Drunk Guys and One Sober Teenager.

I go to my room and do some homework, but realize that homework sucks and that I'm going to screw that and move to playing some games to put on my channel. Happy Wheels has been requested a lot so I do that. I lock my door, so Mark can barge in, and make sure everything is plugged in and stuff and start.

"Hey guys and welcome to yet another random episode of Happy Wheels! Let's get started," I smile and select a few levels. I make the video only fifteen minutes, but full of a lot of Death Wheels and Ball Throws, making casual sexual jokes and dying multiple times. I stop and decide to bother Mark. I run into his room, yelling and screaming, as he records a playthrough then run out and shut my door.

"Whatdahellwasthat?!?!!?!" he slurs and screams. I laugh in my room, locking the door again so he can't barge in. When he finshes, he comes slamming into the door, falling to the ground.

"Damn! Did you lock the door, Keira?" He asks, moaning in pain.

"Haha, yup."

"Goddamnit," he mumbles. I laugh and unlock the door and he crawls in.

"When are we recording DM?"

"I'm telling Wade and Bob to start drinking at 4. I think we'll be ready at about 7. We have a guest start too..."

"Who?" I ask, sitting on my bed.

"Yamimash. He agreed to join us again."

"Awesome!"

"Yeah, hey do we have any mixes and stuff?"

"How should I know? You were the bartender, not me."

"Good point...I'm going to run to the store and get stuff."

"'Aight, I'll be here," I say. He closes the door and leaves. I realx and go to Mark's room and make a video;

"Hey guys, it's me. Mark just left to get some stuff for a Drunk Minecraft recording night, so expect those to be up tonight. We're going to have two guest stars on, one being me. The other will be a surprise. We'll explain everthing later. What else...oh! You guys should comment what you want us to do. More Prop Hunt, games, what ever you want and we'll do it. Maybe you have some other stuff you want us to try? Comment below and I'll compile some notes for Mark and Zombie!"

I stop recording and put it up on Mark's channel and in the description, put my channel link, just for fun. I go to my room and clean up a bit, since I am going to be in here for several hours. I check the video and write down tallies of what people what.

Mark comes home and I tell him what I did. He thinks it's a good idea and asks me to help him decide and to join him in collabing with Zombie. We Skype with him and decide to do another, more harder parcore, but if you fall, you have to start all over, more Prop Hunt and a challenge where we all against each other.

Finally, Marks' ready and I'm in my room, settled with a bunch of juice and soda. We connect with Aaron, Bob, Wade and Zombie and start.

"Hello and welcome to Drunk Minecraft!" Mark starts. I wave at the camera and say hello. "First, off we have Yamimash joining us, say hi Yamimash!"

"Hello everyone!" Aaron says in his adorable accent.

"And we have Keira joining! Now, since she's underage and we don't want to get in trouble, we have her sober, thus explaining the title of this episode. Now, what are we all drinking? Wade you loser, start."

"I'm drinking Miller High Life."

"Great, Bob?" Mark starts.

"I'm drinking a fancy wine, going classy tonight guys, along with some other things I found..."

"Alright...Aaron!"

"I am drinking Apple Cider with Ale. I've never tried it, so I have no idea if it's good or not!"

"Lovely and I'm drinking Monster and vodka. It's all I could find at the store, so..yeah."

"Thanks for not asking me..." I say jokingly.

"Fine, Kiera, what childish drink are you sipping on?" Mark asks, laughing.

"I am sipping on Apply Juice with Monster, because well...I wanted to try it."

"Lovely, now since Keira asked you guys what you wanted to see, we have decided to make another parkour video, but this time, the rules a bit different. Zombie how about you explain it?"

"Okay, so instead of check points, you are going to be forced to restart, at the beginning of the map. But the catch is, that you should really look for the diamonds, cause if you have enough, you can trade them and I'll port you to your spot."

"Cool, now...readysetgo!" Mark shouts and we're off.

To cut it short, after thirty minutes of jumping, falling, cursing and pushing, Aaron won. Mark came in last, cause he kept on pushing Wade off. Next Bob then me.

We continue on to make the next video, which is where we play Minecraft Prop Hunt. Following those, we make a few ones where we attempt to build stuff and complete challenges, but as we all know, that's not possible. Eventually it became another Walking Dead impression show...

The night ends with four completley hammered guys and me, the sober teen. We close the last video and say goodnight to each other. Mark comes into my room, thanks me, burps and walks to his room, falling onto his bed.