Youtubers React!

Chapter 60-

Mark knocks on my door as I'm straightening my hair. It's gotten rather long and I haven't really had a need or want to cut it, but I'm starting to like it. 

"Kiera, are you almost ready?"

"Yeah, just finishing up. Give me ten more minutes, fifteen max."

"Alright, I'm going to go start the car," he says and leaves. I turn off my straightener and then jump over to my closet and slip on a Totoro shirt and a new faux leather jacket over it. I throw on a pair of Rockstar jeans from Old Navy and a pair of tall boots and run out to meet Mark in the car. I buckle up as we drive out of our driveway and venture out into the wild city of LA. 

We're going to meet up with the Fine Bros at their studio and help out with a new Youtubers React segment. And I'm super pumped, since it'll be my first one and I've always been jealous of Mark when he gets asked to do them. I mean, I've always liked the idea of the series and stuff, so getting to partake in it is great. 

After almost an hour of driving we get to the studio and run in. Benny is at the door, waiting for us and he smiles as we rush in.

"Sorry, Kiera took too long getting ready," Mark says and I glare.

"Don't blame me, blame the traffic."

"Don't worry about it. Come on in you guys," Benny ushers us in. We walk into the all too familiar room and sit in the two chairs positioned for us. I sit down next to Mark and Rafi talks to us for a while until Benny says he's ready. Rafi ques up the video and we start. 

I watch the screen and it introduces the idea of murder and how long or short it can take. Solid, soild way to start a video. And then it goes on about how one particular murder takes years. Then it cuts to some guy running from this extremely slow person and then the murderer raises his weapon....which happens to be a spoon. Really...? It goes on and on, showing the victim getting hit over and over, by this guy in really weird makeup, all pale and dead looking. Sure enough, it ends, where the guy isn't dead yet, but what ever.  The video finishes and I look at Mark who's got the most confused face ever. 

"Okay, so what was that?" Rafi asks and Mark looks at me. 

"That was a horribly slow murderer using an extemely inefficent weapon to kill a guy. Why it exists, beats me."

"Trailer for a spoon murder mystery," Mark says and crosses his arms.

"What was going on in your head when you were experiencing the journey of this video?"

"My thoughts was I wish I could be this funny. It was sooooo funny," Mark says. 

"My thoughts were, this is great, but when does it end? I also was noting the unusual makeup on that one guys face," I say and laugh to myself. Mark giggles a bit too and so does Rafi.

"What did you think of the villian with the spoon?"

"Get a life man, what did this poor guy do to deserve this torture?"

"Reminds me of um..Jack the Killer, Slender Man..."

"Jack the Killer?" I ask.

"His name is Jack right...?"

"Jeff," I mutter and Mark's face falls and he looks down at the ground in dissappointment. "This is why we can't have nice things Mark."

"What advice would you give the guy being hit with the spoon?"

"Outrun him, call the cops, don't just run around the world!" Mark laughs.

"Call the cops, I mean, they've got to do something. Unless like, the video's supposed to be some weird metaphor or somethin.....oooooh....maybe that's it..."