Mark-Kiera's Birthday

Chapter 55- Kiera

I wake up, to a sunny morning, or so I think. I glance at my clock and read the time : 12:45. Okay, afternoon. It's a nice afternoon. I pull myself out of bed and throw my hair up into a messy bun and throw on a big sweatshirt that Mark gave me a while ago and walk out. He's in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Morning," he says, not turning around.

"Afternoon," I manage, ploping myself down on the couch. I look out our new huge window, to the busy world of LA.

"Happy birthday," Mark says, still not looking up from his cooking.

"Meh," I groan and he laughs.

"Be happy."

"I'm moderatly happy. I'm more or less tired."

"Well wake up," Mark says. I grimace and turn on the TV.

"I'm running to the store after we eat breakfast, to get a cake and some snacks, along with some new movies. Anything on your mind?"

"Well, a few comedys, maybe an anime or two? Oh, and some action movies. Better yet, just a large variety," I conclude and Mark nods. I decide to watch some old cartoons, old being Fairy Odd Parents. I watch, and Mark bring me a plate of pancakes, egg and bacon. I eat away, as does he. When we're done, he takes the plates and puts them into the dishwasher and then starts to go out.

"Be back soon!" he calls,

"See ya!" I call back.

MARK-

I get into my car and pull out of the garage, and call Aaron.

"I'm at the airport," he tells me.

"Great, I'll be there as soon as the traffic lets me."

"Alright." I hang up the phone and focus on driving. I hate to pick up Aaron, the cake and some snacks. I get a call and pick it up.

"Hello?" I hear Rae Ann ask.

"Hey, you got your stuff in the mail?" I ask.

"Yeah, we all did. You also sent to Kiera's other friends?"

"Yup."

"This is going to be great. But isn't Kiera's birthday today?"

"Yeah, so her surprises are coming in waves. Today and tonight, Aaron, or Yamimash, is coming over for movies and what not. Then all of you guys are coming over tomorrow."

"Ah, cause I was about to say..."

"Don't worry, I've got everything under control," I say, as I yelp and swerve away from a reckless driver.

"Sounds like it," Rae Ann chides me.

"Hush it," I laugh. She laughs too and tells me goodbye. I hang up and arrive at the airport in decent time. I drive into the pick up round about and see Aaron waving at me. I stop and brofist him, yes a brofist, and then get him into the car.

"Okay, so we need to stop at the store and pick up snacks and a cake."

"Sound simple."

"Yes it is my friend, but we can't take too long, or Kiera'll think somethings up."

"Okay?"

"Just as long at traffic behaves and I don't take forever picking out a cake, we should get home within the hour. I hope."

"We'll be fine. Maybe I should just pick the cake out, make things go faster."

"Why, are you a cake expert?"