Summer Finale Part 2

Chapter 18-

After a two, yes count it, two hour long shopping adventure, Mark and I are home with:

*two pizzas

*french fries that you bake in the oven

*a tub of ice cream

*four boxes of Cheeze-Its

*two liter bottles of Mtn. Dew

*two liter bottles of Sierra Mist

*a sleeve of Oreos

"Are you guys really going to eat all of this?" Mark asks, confused.

"Well, there's five of us and let me tell you, when you meet Tyler, you are going the think the boy is anorexic, but believe me, if you sat him down, gave him an entire table of food and said to eat until he was full, he wouldn't stop until it was all gone, and when he was done, burp, pass out and when he wakes up, be perfectly skinny. We tried this once last year. Long story..."

"Alrighty then..." Mark trails off, putting the pizzas in the freezer. Speaking of boys, one, where will Tyler sleep and where will I sleep?"

"You, once you've met everyone will do what ever the hell you want and sleep in your room. Tyler will sleep on the floor of the living room, where we will all sleep. Henry is only like three, so he we won't have to worry."

"Alright, just curious," Mark says. Once everything is put away, I retire to the couch and watch some Yamimash videos on my laptop.

"I swear, if you met that guy, you would cry."

"What's that supposed to mean? I nearly cried when I met you!"

"True, but considering I literally saved your life, I wouldn't have blamed you. Anywho, I will see you for dinner, I have games to play," Mark says, going to his room to play games. I call to him to have fun and he promises me he will.

--------THE NEXT NIGHT----------

I get a text from Beatrice:

We are almost there!

I text back: see you soon losers ;)

"Mark!" I call.

"Jesus balls, Kiera! I nearly fell off my chair goddamnit!" he shouts from his room. I hear a bang then a door slam open. "What is so important that you have to scare me like that?!"

"My friends are almost here. I need you to stay in your room until I cue you."

"When will I know?"

"Trust me, you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out."

"Alright, can I go back to gaming or are you going to scare the shit out of me again?"

"No, you're good. Try not to flip out that, because I can bet you that when Zerah sees me, it's going to be worse than a teenage prep seeing Harry Styles."

"You wanna make that a bet?!" Mark asks enthusiastically.

"HAHAHAHA no," I say, a straight face, not changing my mood. No punch line laugh. Mark catches onto the joke and makes an exaggerated frowny face and sulks off to his room. I sit back down and kick back until they get here.

The door is knocked upon and I swing it open and my friends yell. Henry starts crying, literally, tears running down his face.

"Henry!" I shout.

"Kiera," he chokes out. I pick him up and swing him around, motioning for the others to come in.

"I missed you so much," he sobs.