TTT with the Gang

Chapter 41-

It's been weeks since I got to come home from the hospital. I've had to go back and forth a few times, but nothing seriously. I still can't sleep alone, or else my anxiety will get to me. I've tried and I wake up only a couple hours later screaming and sweating. Mark doesn't mind me staying with him, I think it gives him a piece of mind too.

I sit in my room, the door open and the phone rings. Mark picks it up from the kitchen, and then calls for me. I tell him to come to me if it's so important. He hands it to me in the door way and I answer.

"Hello?"

"Kiera, it's Jordan."

"Hey!" I smile, as Jordan Maron, aka CaptainSparkelz, talks to me, "What's up?"

"I have a question for you and your male gendered friend," he says. I put the phone on speaker phone and set it on the floor.

"What?" I ask. Mark looks at the phone intrigued.

"So, Michelle, Aaron, Nick(EatMyDiction), Ken(CinnamonToastKen), Adam(SeaNanners) and I wanna hook up and play some TTT. You two in?" Jordan asks me. I look over at Mark and shrug.

"I'm free, if you wanna do it."

"Sure," Mark nods.

"We're in. Skype soon?" I ask.

"We're already Skyping, Aaron, Michelle and I. Come and join us as we wait for the others."

"Aight'. Talk to you soon," I say and turn off the phone and make myself look decent and then start to Skype. When the others faces comes up onto my laptop screen, I smile and wave.

"Kiera!" Michelle (RPGMinx) grins.

"Hey girly." I smile.

"Hello darling," Aaron winks and I wink back.

"How's my favorite BritishLand guy?" I tease.

"He's fantastic. How's my favorite Murican lady?"

"She's good," I laugh ,"Oh, hey Jordan."

"Sheesh, thanks Kiera," he sticks his tounge out and I laugh. Mark comes on the others greet him. We joke around as the others join us. Once we're all settled, we start playing some TTT. I automatically claim to have a trust in Aaron and Michelle.

"What about me?!" Mark begs.

"L-O-L no," I laugh. I hear Mark pretend sob over in his room and on Skype. I laugh like a crazy seal and clap for a while. A gun shot blows on the screen, and my game body flops dead on screen.

"Who the hell..?!" I shout. I hear Jordan laughing and I screech.

"Jordan!" Aaron laughs, and chooses to carry my lifeless body around, but Jordan goes on some mass killing spree, shooting everyone who comes close to him. Of course, he was the assigned terrorist we find out when he finally gets Mark, the last victim.

On and on we play, I even win a few times. We laugh, we yell and we fake cry, because well..we can. Aaron and I tease each other and then mass shoot, and then stand face to face for a while, bickering.

"I don't wanna die," I dramatically say.

"I don't wanna die either."

"But Aaron, someone has to die."

"We can wait until the round is over, that way no one is to blame."

"Techinally, you can't, cause then the round will be a draw..." Jordan pipes up.

"Goddammit Jordan, shut up!" I growl and he laughs.

"Aaron, I don't want to leave you."

"I don't wanna leave you either Keira."

"Dammit Yami, just kiss her already!" Michelle yelps.

"L-O-L no," Mark laughs and runs into my room and throws himself behind me.

"Oh, um, hey darling," I wink. He winks back.

"But, Aaron..."

"But Kiera..."

"We'll have to do this, Katniss and Peeta style."

"We sit in a cave and fuck?"

"No, Aaron, suicide method."

"L-O-L, so we use grenades?"

"That's what I'm thinking."

"Jeez, violent," Mark chimes in and I elbow him playfully.

"Shuddit. Ready, Aaron?" I ask. He virtually takes out a grenade and makes his character nod.

"One, two, three," I count down and we blow ourselves up. Aaron had lag, so he techinally wins, so the innocent win.

"Kiera, were you a terrorist?" Michelle asks.

"Yeah."

"L-O-L."

"Yup," I nod.

We play a lot more and eventually we get bored and sign off. Mark comes back into my room and closes my laptop and pulls me back into his lap.

"Did you have fun role playing with Aaron?"

"Yes, it was comedic."

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Ummm...sure?"

"He likes you," Mark whispers in my ear.

My jaw drops.