Rage

Chapter 59-

I sit on the couch, reading a book, To Kill A Mockingbird to be exact, as Mark plays X-Box. It's kind of difficult to read, when all I hear is the crashes and bullets being shot from the TV. Mark shouts something, which I don't make out, partially because he's slurring his words. 

"Doing alright over there?"

"No, these damn police and shit," he curses and I laugh to myself. Sometimes hearing him get all up in arms about games is amusing, I find it entertaining. I close my book and watch for a while until getting up and walking to my room. I hear Mark continue to play for over an hour, before going to his room and recording. He's been playing some new games, one of which I've gotten into, Five Nights at Freddy's. He's been playing it when ever he can, but sometimes it gets the best of him and he'll rage quit for a few hours. It's tough, I can't get passed Night 4 to save my life, literally. I've uploaded a few videos just for fun, but not a full playthrough. I hear Mark do some introduction and then it's screams and slamming into the desk and more yelps and groans of disappointment. 

It's been three hours and Mark hasn't stopped raging since he started. I get up and knock on his door and he says, "Come in."

"What the hell has kept you raging like this for three hours?" I ask, entering his room. He stares at his monitor as he switches between cameras. 

"Five Nights at Freddy's."

"No shit. But what night?"

"Night six. It's a bitch."

"Clearly. Are you going to take a break, I think you need it before you mess yourself up," I suggest. He's silent for a minute, concentrating. Fozy pops up and he jumps back and rips his headphones off and gets up. We walk out to the living room and Mark flops onto the couch and jsut lies there, still. I look at him concerned until he moves to his side and falls into a long nap. I shrug and let him be as I do some cleaning and organizing. I wash the dishes, put away some groceries and even put away some various items. I check the clock, it's been an hour, so I wake up Mark and offer him a day out.

"Nah, but thanks. I can't really relax until I get this night beat. Then I can relax," he says, getting up and going back to his room. Rage ensues very quickly. I sit and watch an anime that was reccomened to me by fans, Death Note. It's good, defintely a favorite. Just as I head back to my room. I hear cries of joy from Mark's room. I stop outside and listen to his victories cheers and his outro. I give it a minute and then pop my head in.

"What that day out now?" I ask and he gets up and follows me out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww jeez guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been having a lot happening in my life and some tough times. I appologize a million times for this and I hope that you'll forgive me. I was thinking, I'm at a slight writers block, but I thought of a cool idea. 

I want to do a chapter where Kiera answers fan questions, but I can't think of all the questions myself, so if you guys want Kiera to answer questions in the next chapter or a chapter in the near future, comment below and I'll for sure use it. I highly reccomend it too  and it'd be must appreciated. I'll even mention your names/usernames in the chapter, as a kind of shout out :)

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a fantastic New Years :)

Lily =^_^=