Kieraplier?

Chapter 34-

I wake up, Mark's arm slung around my torso. I feel his deep breath on my neck and smile, it's so comforting. I wiggle slightly closer to him and close my eye again and lay in a relaxed manor. I feel Mark stir a few moments later and sit up. He rubs his eyes and looks down at me, a kind smile on his face.

"How did you sleep?"

"Well, thank you. And you?" I ask, sitting up.

"Decent. Hungry?" Mark asks, scratching his back, a very attractive look on his face.

"Yeah," I say, a little starstruck,and get up and follow him out the room and to the living room and kitchen. Mark heads to the kitchen to make us breakfast and I flip on the TV. I flip to the news, since I'm not in the mood for searching. Random stories pop on and off, local things and traffic reports.

I peer into the kitchen to see what Mark's cooking, which happenes to be pancakes and some bacon. He grabs the pan, a almost fully cooked pancake on it and he motions for me to step back. I do as he says and he very carefully throws the breakfast food into the air, it rotating over and over, landing perfectly back on the pan. I clap for him and he bows.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I ask, as Mark slides the cake onto a big plate.

"I took some cooking classes in high school. I watched the teacher do it and just mimiced it."

"Wow."

"Wanna try?" Mark offers.

"I can't do that!"

"I'll show you," he nods, motioning for me to join him with a spatula in his hand. He pours more batter onto the pan and lets it cook. When it's ready he tells me to grab it and bring it off the stove and to grasp the handel well.

"Got it?"

"Yeah," I say, really nervous.

"Okay, throw it up. Straight up. Keep your eyes on it and catch it," Mark insructs, "Kinda like a baseball." I nod and throw it up. I watch the food fly up and when I try to catch it, miss and it falls to the floor.

"Haha, good try." He picks up the missed pancake and throws it out. "Maneuver the pan to catch it this time," he says when it's ready. I nod and hold the pan out. Mark's hand goes over mine and he laughs slightly.

"Ready?" He ask and I nod. He counts to three and we fly the cake in the air and catch it. I squeel with excitement and clap my hands all happy like.

"Nice!" Mark smiles and slides it onto the plate.

"You do the next one by yourself," he says and I do, perfectly. The batter is out, so we sit down to eat, syrup and butter. I hear my phone buzz and go to get it from my room. Four missed calls, all from Rae Ann. I call her back.

"OH MY GOD, KIERA! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE?!"

"Um...I was eating and sleeping. What's new?"

"Um, you and Connor?!"

"Can we not?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Hey, I'm currently eating pancakes right now, so can I text you later?"

"Ugh, sure fine."

I hang up and roll my eyes. I go back out and finish eating then text her back. She tells me what she's heard so far from Connor, who texted her right away. I tell her my side, the exact same story and what happened after, leaving out the sleeping with Mark part. She tells me to be strong and not let it get to me and that everything happens for a reason. I send her a smiley and then stop texting, cause there's no point. I chill in my room and watch some Yamimash videos. I love when he smiles and laughs at the funny moments. His smile is so cute....yeah I have a fan girl crush on Aaron, I'll admit it.

Mark knocks on my door and opens it up, "You have got to come and read these comments."

"Why?" I ask, getting up and following him out. We go to his room and on some videos, I see a long strand of comments.

Guys, I came up with a ship name for them! One person starts.

What?

KIERAPLIER!!!!

My eyes widen. What the actual...just what?

"Are they serious?!" I exclaim.

"I guess so, and now people have fan art and fan fics..."

"Are you serious. Are they serious?!"

"I guess so."

"That's funny, but crazy."

"Agreed," Mark nods. I nod and walk out. If I had been any obsessed fan girl, I would ship it too, but...just no...it will never happen. I hear my phone buzz and go to pick it up. It's Kallie.

"Hey," I start off.

"Does Kieraplier exist? Just out of curiosity?"

"Oh my god no!"

"Just curious, you do really like him."

"As a friend, Kall. As a friend."

"Well..."

"I was a fan girl. There's a difference."

"Okay.." she says, with a I-don't-believe-you tone. I roll my eyes and hang up.

"Kallie just asked if Kieraplier exists," I call to Mark.

"Perfect timing."

"Yup." I nod. Is this seriously a thing? Am I going to start getting bombarded with questions about this so called Kieraplier?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a poll for you readers out there? Do you guys ship Kieraplier? Or no? Write in the comments your opinions :)

Lily