Home At Last

Chapter 40-

We get home and Mark carries me in. I was in the hospital for a few days, but I'm still weak and tired, but apperantly good enough for the doctors to release me. He sets me on the couch and draps his bed blanket over and and puts me in his lap. I lay my head back on his chest and fall asleep for a bit.

When I wake up, Mark is in the kitchen and I'm sprawled all over the couch. I sit up and rub my eyes and try to make sense of everything.

"What are you craving most?" Mark asks me. I sit and think for a while, still waking up.

"I really want pizza and pineapple..."

"And so it shall happen," Mark smiles and calls a pizza place and orders to be delivered. Bringing a bowl of chips over, he puts me back into his lap. I smile and eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat.

When the pizza finally gets here after almost fourty five minutes, and I chow down. Mark has to actually tell me to take a second, so he can have some. I blush, embarassed and let him have a few slices. When we're finished, Mark puts the empty pizza box on the floor and lets it sit there. He switches on the TV and lets me pick what we watch. I see the Princess Bride playing on some channel and we watch that. It's literally, oh jeez, that movie though. It's great.

When the movie is done, the next one starts, which is Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan. We watch most of it, until I almost fall asleep. Mark switches it off and then picks me up, and carries me to his room and lays me down on his bed and pulls the warm blankets over us, as he lays by my side. I pull him close to me, a comforting act. I missed him so much and tonight is the first time in a long time I've been able to just be with him. He tilts my head up gently and kisses my goodnight and I feel a surge of passion race through me. I kiss him back again, harder, and then bury my face in his soft shirt.

We wake up the next morning, tangled in the blankets. I sit up, somehow, and look down at Mark. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning darling," he says and I blush.

"Good morning honey," I say winking. He laughs and sits up and puts his arms around my waist and kisses my neck a bit, then sweeps me up and carries me to the couch and sets me down, throwing a blanket around me and going to make breakfast. The sweet smells of pancakes and hashbrowns fill the house and I remember when he taught me how to flip pancakes in the air. I smile at the thought and turn around to see him doing it.

"Enjoying the show?" he enthuses

"Oh, yes, encore, encore!" I clap and cheer. He laughs and does it again a few moments later. I cheer and clap as Mark slides the food onto a plate and carries it over to us. He hands me my plate of food with silverware and sits next to me, taking some blanket.

We watch random cartoons, cause we can. Powerpuff Girls flashes on and Mark starts to fangirl. Yes, he gets all hyper and points at the TV and squeels.

"Yes, Mark, Powerpuff Girls, good job," I tease him. He gives me a blank stare and then laughs. We watch and Wade calls suddenly.

"Hey," Mark says, putting it on speaker phone.

"Hey! I got a question for you, Mark."

"Wassup?"

"Drunk Minecraft plus Kiera...when are we doing the next recording sesh?"

"I haven't talked to Bob, but how about I call him and then ask him. I'll get back to you?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Cool," Mark hangs up and then calls Bob. They converse and then Mark calls Wade back.

"Tonight work?"

"Sure," I hear Wade respond. They start a drinking time and also a Skype starting time. When it's all settled, Mark gets up and goes to his room and changes.

"We need booze...Wanna come with?" Mark asks. I debate for a minute. I'm a little scared about being home alone right now, so I nod and change a bit. We head out, my hair in a messy bun and sweats and sweatshirt on. We get a few things for mixing then head to the grocery store to get some snacky snacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fans ^_^ sorry about the dry material in this one and the repeat of Drunk Minecraft chapters. It's my favorite series and I find it easiest to write about, but sorry, it must be getting boring. How about this...if you guys have any ideas of things you want me to add in, write them in the comments and I'll think them over. I do have some other ideas, but those are long time things and I want some good filler chapters first, so I'm open for suggestions. I also and looking for a new cover, so you can comment if you have a good idea and what not, so yeah :)

Lily <3