First Upload

Chapter 16-

"Mark, I'm nervous," I admit.

"Don't worry. Just relax," he winks. I swallow a lump in my throat and try to prepare myself.

"What if it goes wrong? What if I mess up?"

"You can't mess up."

"Yes you can!"

"No you can't, just trust me," he smiles. I look at him uneasily. He smiles and pats my head.

"You'll do just fine. It's just a simple video. You're introducing yourself and why you live with me. It's no big deal, just do it as you did when you met Wade and Bob and Molly," Mark coaches. I ponder it and nod. Mark goes behind the tripod and sets it up. He hits something and waves his hand.

"Hello everyone! It's me Kiera, Mark's roommate," I say, making sure to smile. "I obviously appeared on Mark's most recent Drunk Minecraft episode as his "french maid" Well, I'm not a maid, but I do have to do lots of maid like things around the house. I cook, clean and on the rare occasion, make Mark's bed."

"Now, a little background on why I do live here. I was kicked out of my house just a few months ago. Long story short, after getting attacked and living in the park for all of a half hour, Mark invited me to live with him, if I help him in keeping the house clean. I said sure, and nearly passed out," I say winking.

"Before I knew it, I was moved in and living here like I knew Mark my entire life. We laugh, make jokes and tease each other like no bodies business. But I will tell you this. We are not and never will date. Mark and I are best friends, and that's how it's going to stay. So for you fan girls who thought I was his girlfriend, no need to worry, he's still available."

"Now for more personal, get-to-know-you stuff. I am going into my senior year at a nearby high school and hope to attend the closest college possible, so that I can stay living here. I have a little brother named Henry back at home and a ton of friends too. I enjoy gaming like Mark and have a crazy obsession with Death Wheels on Happy Wheels, so if you have one you want me to play, mention it in the comments and I'll check it out," I say, pointing down and looking down for the heck of it.

"Along with that, comment with what you want me to do on this channel. Do you want Let's Plays? Do you want personal updates? Stupid dares? What do you want from me? I'll do virutally anything that isn't illegal or too hazardous to my health, so get creative. I like to try new things and what not. So, hope to hear from you and see you later in life?" I say. Mark stops recording and high fives me.

"Want to watch it?" he asks and I nod. We watch on the tiny camera screen and I agree to let him help me upload it onto my channel. After a bunch of uplaoding and downloading and waiting and click of random buttons, it's up. I thank him and go to my room to relax.

A few hours pass and I play some custom levels on Happy Wheels recommended by subscribes of Mark's Roommate, until Mark knocks on my door.

"Dinner, you and me and the Olive Garden down the street?"

"Sure," I say getting up. I grab a sweatshirt and head out to the car. We drive to the restaurant and order some Never Ending Pasta Bowls, mine a Fettuchine Alfredo and Mark a Penne with 5 Cheese Marinara sauce. I get a rasberry lemonade and Mark a water. We talk and chat until some girl who looks a few years younger than me comes up with a big grin on her face.

"You're Markiplier and his roommate!" she says. We nod and she hugs us.

"My name's Merida," she smiles.

"Kiera," I smile.

"I'm sorry, this sounds really stalkerish, but are you going to the high school a few blocks from here for your senior year? I go there and I'm just curious."

"That's what I was planning, yes, since it's close to home."

"Wow, cool. That's awesome. Okay, that's all, I was just curious. I subscribed to both of you, my name is SparkleDust57, so um, yeah, nice to meet you," she says, hugging us good bye and then going back to her table, a giant grin on her face.

"Looks like you have a new friend."

"Lovely, I honestly hope no one else notices me, I'm not good with people..."

"You'll be fine," Mark says as our dinner comes. We eat, talking about a wide range of subjects, from games to what it's like to be a chicken.

Good times, good times.

---------------------------------------------------------

hello readers! it's yours truely, me! haha anyway, i have a question. what do you want to have happen. i have tons of ideas, so if you dont comment, it's not like im dead on ideas, but i really want to hear what adventures you want to have mark and kiera go on. do you like where the story's going? yes, no, just checking in, cause like our beloved mark, i want to make sure you guys are being entertained :)

Lily <3