Casual Evening in the Hotel

Chapter 66-

"And what might that be?" I ask, expecting some really stupid idea. I mean, let's be honest here, Mark isn't always known for his brightest ideas...

"We should have a party. Get a bunch of our friends, get drunk, and do a giant mega epic Drunk Minecraft session. Heck, we could just do it as a livestream, get everyone at our house! It's be so fun!" he claps. I look at the guys who don't know exactly how to handle the idea. Wade looks sort of into it, but Adam looks uneasy. "Kiera can't drink, remember? Would we just leave her out of it?"

"Oh right..." Mark sighs. 

"And on top of that, we can't fit all of our friends in our house. Adding on computers and mics and all the equipment, let's be real here, it's far fetched. It's a nice idea, but maybe we should wait a bit. At least until I'm of age," I smirk. Mark nods.

"You're right. Makes more sense. But can we still think about it? Keep it in mind?" He asks and I nod.

"For sure." He grins then splashes me. I glare at him with a resting bitch face and he shys away. I splash him back, a mini tidal wave of water sent his way. He ducks under water but right when he comes back, I send another one at him. He sputters and wipes his face and then jokingly pouts.

I look at Wade, Jordan and Adam who all smirk and we continue to gang up on good ol' Markimoo. After almost two hours of splashing and chasing and dunking, we climb out and head back up to our rooms. I call the shower first and trade the icy cold chlorinated water for the burning hot semi clean water. When I'm done, I change into comfy clothes and let Mark have his turn. I collapse onto my bed and turn on the TV and flip through the limited channels, searching for something bearable. To be honest, and I will be, I don't like hotel TV's, never have. They're grainy and crappy and you're lucky to find a channel that has a movie that isn't from the 90's or early 00's. I'm still channel surfing when Mark comes out. He's donning a loose white t-shirt and a pair of Markiplier pj pants. He collapses on his bed and watches me flip endlessly. 

"You know what I just realized?" Mark asks suddenly.

"What?" I ask monotonously. 

"We never ate dinner..." I gasp. 

"Call for room service. A little food could do us some good." We check the menu then order two burgers, nice and simple. We're still searching when our food comes up for us. We eat, still skimming when we finally find an old cartoon playing. We shrug and eat, absorbing the cheesy puns and horribly cracked jokes. When it's done we debate for all of thirty seconds if we should just go to bed or try to skim again. We look at each other and burst into hysterics. I crawl under the blankets and Mark asks if I'm going to turn off the lights. 

"Uh...no..." I say.

"Are you...afraid of the dark?"

"No...I'm just not a fan of it..."

"You're afraid of it, aren't you?"

"No..."

"Yes..."

"No, I'm not like fearful, like I panic, I just don't like to be in pitch dark blackness. It makes me...uneasy...and plus I don't like walking in the dark..."

"You could have just said, I don't care," he says and goes and shuts them off. "Do you want me to leave the bathroom light on?" I think for a second.

"Sure, but close the door a bit. I don't want to be blinded."

"Fair enough," he nods and does so then returns to his bed. He shuts off the final lamp and then says, "Goodnight."

"Night." 

Truthfully, I don't like the dark. Not one bit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, I know, kill me I'm horrible....But this time I updated sooner than normal, it's just...short. I'm working on stuff, don't worry. A new friend will be introduced soon, so that's a bonus, so hang on, don't leave me. 

Also, comment below *does the youtuber wiggles fingers downward thing* if you think the super mega epic Drunk Minecraft session should happen and with who?! And also, while you're at it, who do you think the new friend will be? No hints, you all can guess away...can't wait to see who you guys think it'll be.

=^_^= meow