Markiplier's Marvelously Mega Monsterous Mashup Mailtime (part two)

Chapter 11-

After thirty minutes of carrying boxes and letters and other unusual things to the car and loading them in with almost no room for Mark and I, we have gathered all the fan mail. We get home and take another thirty minutes to unload it all into the living room. Afterwords, the floor is no longer visible.

I somehow make room on the couch and sit down. Mark goes to the kitchen and grabs a box of White Cheddar Cheeze-It's.

"Ready to help?" He asks. My jaw drops.

"What?" Even though I've been here for a while, I haven't actually been around much for fan-mail. I mean, I've seen it around, but I'm so busy running errands and stuff, I never get to be here for it.

"Well these boxes and letteres aren't going to open themselves..." Mark notes. I sigh and nod.

"Where do we even start?" I ask. Mark looks around, and picks up a box.

"Here," he smiles. But first, he grabs a letter opener, a knife, Band-Aid's and a big box with the words FAN MAIL #5 on it.

"Is this your fifth fan-mail box?!" I exclaim.

"Yup, after I read the letters, they go in here." My jaw drops again, but I quickly close it. I sigh and grab another box and start to open it, so that when Mark is done unwrapping, he can start immediatly on the next one. The first box has some ice cube trays and a box of Duo Cheeze-It's, plus a quick letter, which Mark reads aloud.

Well, after the entire day of opening and reading aloud, with barely any breaks, all the fan-mail is open. And with a total of:

15 boxes of assorted Cheeze-It's

12 new ice cube trays

6 new fan art posters

4 new minecraft related regalia

7 new T-Shirts

and over 200 letters

plus other assorted items that don't fit the other categories, like mugs, cups, some drinks and food and other what-not.

I collapse on the couch and breath a sigh of relief. I can finally sit on this thing again. Mark grabs me a juice pouch, yes we do have them, and I stab the straw into the liquid filled pouch and drain it.

"Is it just me, or does that take a lot out of ya?" I ask.

"Ha, yeah it does, but you kinda get used to it. See why I stopped livestreaming it?"

"Yeah, it would break Markiplier Livestream records though. Maybe for some random thing, you should do it live, so people can see what you got. It would be fun and you could make some new record."

"Maybe, if I decide to dedicate an entire day to that. Only problem is that not all of this can fit in my room."

"Well, you could set it out here and I can go back and forth, bringing them and pre opening them, so that it's a surprise what is next and how much we have."

"It could work. It would be funny. Maybe we could."

"Bob and Wade could help too!"

"Oh yeah, because that would work well. Them both over for an entire day, just for labor purposes!" Mark says sarcastically and I laugh. We clean up and eat some fan food and eat Cheeze-It's and make Ramen, because that's one thing we do both love to eat. After, I clean the dishes and he finishes folding and breaking the boxes then bringing them outside. When he comes inside, I tell him goodnight and hug him, like a good friend, and go off to my room and fall asleep.