Two Weeks In LA

Chapter 52-

It's been two weeks since Mark and I officially moved to LA and let me be the first to say how busy we are here! We finally finished unpacking and are busy working on our channels along with collabing with other channels. We even have been asked to appear on the FineBros's Youtubers React Series next week! I'm excited for that, since I love them and have dreamed of doing stuff like that for a long time.

I've finally got my room all set up and it's really nice. I have lots of space where nothing is, but that's nice honestly. Not like back in Cincinnati, where I was cramped in that room. I painted a few days ago and now it's a Robin's Egg Blue with splatter of sliver, black, gold and purple. It looks really cool and my desk is facing a nice big window that looks out towards the ocean. It's a beautiful view, not like back in Ohio.

Mark knocks on my door and I let him in.

"Wanna go out for dinner?" he asks.

"Sure," I nod, making a thumbnail for a new Minecraft video.

"Can I ask you something?" Mark says. I spin around and nod.

"How are you feeling towards me?"

"Huh?"

"I feel like you've been..on edge towards me recently, if that makes sense. I don't know why, so I'm asking you. Is it something I said or did?" I understand now.

"To be honest, I've been very paranoid about your feelings towards me..."

"How so?" Mark asks me, sitting on my bed.

"Remember when we first got here and you carried me to your bed and let me sleep there and then went to go sleep on the couch?"

"Yeah...Oh! Kiera! I'm so sorry! I get where you're coming from. I wasn't trying to lead you on or anything. I don't like you like that anymore...oh jeez that sounds bad. I like you a lot and I care about you and I want you to be happy, but that's not what I meant at all!" Mark blurts out an explaination. I breath a sigh of relief.

"Okay, cause I've been really confused and paranoid since then."

"I feel horrible now."

"Don't be! It was just miss-communication," I smile. Mark nods.

"Pizza tonight okay?"

"Yeah, when is it not?" I grin. Mark walks out and I go back to my thumbnail. One hour later we head out into the heart of LA and drive on the busy streets packed with thousands of cars. Once we finally get to the pizza parlor and park our car, and head into the resteraunt. Inside it's crazy busy with almost fifty people sitting at tables, chatting with friends and family. Mark and I sit down and order a cheese pizza with pineapple on top. Cheesy bread comes first, and we sit and chat. All of a sudden a group of kids comes up, a few years younger than me.

''Hey, you're Mark and Kiera, right?'' one girl blushes.

''Yeah, we are,'' I grin and she hugs me.

''Sorry, but we're all huge fans. Can we like get a picture or something?'' Mark and I look at each other and nod. She takes her phone out and everyone crowds around as we take some fun groupies.

''So do you guys live in LA now?'' she asks. Mark and I nod and she gets all excited.

''That's awesome! Are you liking it here so far?''

''The traffic is a little annoying, but I suppose you get used to it.''

''Right, of course. Have you met any other Youtubers here?"

"We've met Jordan, although we knew him from when we came here to look for a house. We also met Adam too that day. We're actually going to be appearing on the Youtubers React series for the Fine Bros."

"Are you flipping serious?"

"Yeah," I grin and she claps. She tells us she can't wait and her other friends nod. They say goodbye and go off to a table somewhere as Mark and my pizza comes. We eat and chat and when we're done, we head back home.

I go to my room and turn my laptop back on and start to mess around on Minecraft, building an underground uptopia, with the help of Latin and Zombie. I've even recruited some helpers. Mark knocks on my door, dressed in footy pajamas with mustaches on them. I burst into hysterics at the sight of him.

"Hmph. It's all I've unpacked so far."

"Mark, we've been here for two weeks. How the heck are you not fully unpacked yet?"

"I got lazy," Mark says sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"I was just coming to say goodnight. So goodnight!"

"Night, MarkiMustache," I giggle and Mark sighs.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been having horrible writers block and I've been dealing with what not. Read my big update on my page, I explained stuff better. I have ideas for some filler chapters, but I am very much open to suggestions for other chapters.

Lily