How Many People Am I Shipped With Now...?

Chapter 58-

It's been a week since Aaron left and I can't stop thinking about him. He's a good kisser and I love how shy he gets sometimes. You wouldn't think it, but he's so quiet and timid, I find it so adorable. Mark was on edge though until he left. I mean, he said he was fine with everything, but I think he might be a bit jealous. But why, I mean, he did break up with me...I don't understand the way men think sometimes.

Anyway, life's been good, I've worked a bunch on my channel, gaming and making Vlogs and I even did a live stream for some fans. I played Minecraft and played some games that had new updates. It was fun and I got a lot of nice comments about it. It's just been super chill around here. I've been texting Kallie and RaeAnn a lot and they both miss me. I miss them too and hope that soon I'll get to go back and see them and everyone else.

I sit in the living room as Mark plays some new games in his room. I hear a loud scream for bloody murder. Then a loud scream and some terrified whimpers. Dear Lord, what game is he playing? I hear him complaining about how scary this game is and how he just wants to beat it.

"Mark!" I call to him.

"Huh..?" he whimpers.

"You doing alright?"

"No!" he yells shakily at me. I laugh to myself and he continues to ramble to himself. I turn on the TV and skim for a while, giving up eventually. I sit, debating about what to do. I'm home too much, I need to get out more, I think to myself. Yeah, I need to get out more. I need to socialize more. I go to my room and call Jordan and see if he wants to maybe meet up or something.

"'yello?" he picks up.

"Hey, what are you doing right now?"

"Breathing and editing. Why?"

"Wanna go do something. Mark's screaming and I need to get out of the house."

"Because Mark's screaming or just because." I pause.

"Both," I laugh.

"Alright, how about you come over and then we can figure out something."

"Awesome," I say and hang up.

"Mark!" I shout.

"Wha?" he asks, more calm now.

"When you get a chance, I need to tell you something."

"What?" he says, stepping out of his room.

"I'm going over to Jordan's. Wanna join me?"

"Can't I'm behind on editing."

"Okay, I'll keep you posted," I say, heading out to the garage and driving over to Jordan's. I knock on his apartments door and he answers it.

"Hey," he says and quickly hugs me. I step in and kick off my shoes.

"So, what have you not done since you've gotten here?" he asks, like he's got some mega plan.

"Umm, a lot actually..."

"Have you gone to Universal Studios Hollywood?"

"Huh?"

"It's a world famous amusement park. Have you never heard of it?"

"I'm not crazy familiar with it."

"Then it's decided. Get in the car."

"Um...okay?"

"Trust me Kiera," he says. I follow him out to his car and we start to drive.

"I can't believe you've never heard of Universal Studios."

"I've heard of it, just not the Hollywood one. I know there's one in Florida, but I didn't know there was on here in LA."

"Then you're in for a treat. I've gone here a ton since I was younger. I've got some great memories," he smiles. I text me:

Jordan's taking me to an amusement park. Should be exciting...

A few minutes later he responds:

Lucky duck :P

I laugh and text him that I'll keep him updated as the day goes on. After a decently long drive, we pull up to a huge property that says UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD. We park and walk through what Jordan tells me is the City Walk. We pass by restaurants, shops, clubs and a movie theater. Finally, we get to an entrance for an amusement park. Jordan pays for two tickets and then we go in. It's crazy busy, groups of families, teens spending the day, couples and others alike. Jordan grabs a map and shows it to me.

"Pick your poison," he laughs. I examine it for a minute then point to the Revenge of the Mummy ride. Jordan nods, "Excellent choice." We walk around, him pointing out landmarks, telling stories, we even step into a few shops and browse the souvenirs, eventually getting to the ride. We stand in line for about forty five minutes,chatting and talking to people around us. A group of teenagers in front of us recognize us and ask where Mark is.

"He's working on editing," I say.

"So is this like a date for the two of you?" One girl asks, super psyched.

"No!" Jordan says, emphasizing.

"No, not a date. Definitely not a date," I add.

"Oh, cause a lot of people think it would be really cute. Have you not read all the fan fics?"

"There's fan fics...?"

"Yeah, I mean, not as many as the Kieraplier one and Kieramash ones, but there are some good KieraSparkels ones out there."

"Come again?" Jordan laughs.

"KieraSparkels, that's the ship name," the girls informs us. I look at Jordan, who's red. Yikes.

"Wow, are there any other weird ships?"

"MarkiMash, which is huge, KieraMold, which is you and Zombie. I've only seen posts on Tumblr for that though."

My eyes widen.

"So to make things simple, I'm shipped with pretty much every guy I collaborate with?"

"Yeah, to sum it up. I mean, you're like one of the biggest girl gamers out there on Youtube, I don't blame everyone. I mean, you're like super funny and likeable and you did date Mark for a while. So it's like...not out of the question."

"Wow," I say, at a loss for words.

"So...favorite games?" Jordan asks, trying to change the subject. They chat with him as I soak in this new information. Well, that happened.