Park Benches Are No Longer A Worry :)

Chapter 9-

I pull into a hotel parking lot not to far from Kent's and ask for a room. The concierge gives me a key and I go to the room. I throw my bag onto a bed and collapse. I go over what happened to me today:

1) I breathed

2) I nearly got raped

3) I passed out in Mark Fishbach's arms.

4) I was in Mark's house

5) I met Mark

6) Mark and I talked

7) I got to ride in Mark's car

8) I almost passed out again

9) I checked into a hotel

Pretty productive I'll say. I still can't believe today. I went from wanting to die, to practiacally floating on clouds. Well fuck. I change into my pj's and go to sleep.

I wake up, change and go to my car after checking out. I sigh and sit back. Where am I going to go? I can't go back to Kent. It would be awkward if I showed up at Mark's front door again. I hate apartments and I don't think the Suit Life of Zach and Cody life could actually work. Damn.

I hit my head on the steering wheel and moan. I am in such a horrible position. Should I just go back to my home town? Find a new apartment and kick back? Damn it! I'm so screwed! I drive to a coffee shop and decide to make use of their free wifi for a while. I go to my YouTube account and go to Mark's page. I still can't belive I met Mark. My hero. My happy place as Kallie would call it.

I grab a coffee and stare at my screen. I am so boned. I have no where to go. Fuck....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just drive around until I think of something logical. After two hours of driving around aimlessly, I stop at a park and lay down on a bench. I focus on the sounds of nature, the birds, the wind and the kids playing on the playground only footsteps away. Then some seem like their coming closer. I tense up and sigh. What's the point of worrying. I open my eyes and see Mark again. What my luck, I sigh again.

"Keira?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I want to know why you're sleeping on a park bench?"

"Well," I sit up. "I'm in a bad position. I have no where to go, I'm almost out of money and I've got some physco rapist after me."

"Do you need a place to stay?"

"Well a park bench isn't exactly ideal."

"Come on, get in your car and follow me to my house." I do as Mark says. I drive and follow him back to his familiar house.

"Come on in. Sorry, I still haven't cleaned up. Wade, Bob and I had a new Drunk Minecraft recording marathon the other night."

"No big deal." I shrug. That explains the Cheeze- It's and empty alochol everywhere. I shrug and set my bag down. He motions for me to follow him again. I do as he motions. Into the room I woke up in last night.

"So you're in a bad place," he starts.

"Yup."

"And you need a place to stay?"

"Well, I hate apartments, the Suit Life of Zach and Cody was a joke, park benches and cars aren't that comfortable so yeah, it's a thought."

"Do you want to stay here? I have the extra room, no one really comes over for more than a night and I kinda need someone to help me keep this place decent. Would you be willing?" I almsot pass out yet again. I nod before I can do anything bad or awkward like puke or pass out.

"Cool. This will be fun. A new adventure!" he says excitedly with a fist pump. I laugh and fist pump.

Yes, this is an adventure and it won't turn out horribly like last time :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo hoo! The moment we've all been waiting for! Kiera has moved in! What will happen now?!

Lily <3