Goodbye Cincinnati!!

Chapter 50-

Mark and I pack the last things up into the big moving boxes. We're driving a big moving truck out to LA. Might as well have the moving experience...right?! I get a call from Merida.

"Hey girly!" I pick up.

"Hey! Mind if I come over with the others? I know you and Mark are packing, but we want to see you off."

"That's totally cool. We actually have some other friends coming over to say goodbye. Okay, when I say other friends, I mean Wade and Molly."

"Hey, that's totally cool. What time is best?"

"Wade and Molly are coming at around 2:30."

"It's 1:45...alright! We'll be over. If we're over a bit earlier...?"

"Shouldn't be a big deal. See you soon!"

"Bye, Kiera!" I hang up and help Mark carry out the couch. Our new house is going to feel very empty, since it's a lot bigger than what our house here is. Oh well, it'll be nice to have some wiggle room.

"Hey, Kiera, go into my room and grab the pillow box!" Mark orders me.

"Aye aye captain!" I say and salute. Mark laughs as I run in and grab the huge box that we've stuffed all our pillows in. I lug it out and hand it off to Mark, who brings it into the moving van. I sit on the driveway and let out a sigh.

"What's up?"

"Tired," I say, looking around at the house. So many memories, like when I passed out in Mark's arm when we first met. Or when I fell asleep out here on that horribly bad night. Or when Mark and I brought in fan mail and spent the entire day getting paper cuts. And you can't forget the livestreams. The many livestreams with Wade and Bob. So many great memories. And Mark's party. That was great.

"Hello! Earth to Kiera!" Mark snaps in my face.

"Oh, sorry, I was zoning out."

"I can tell. You okay?"

"Just reliving some memories. Like your b-day party. And when we first met?"

"When you passed out after being chased?"

"Yeah," I laugh. It sounds so silly. I stand up and we continue to bring stuff out to the moving van. We see a couple cars pull up. Oh perfect! Molly, Wade and the others all got here at the same time!

"Hey guys!" I say, walking out from the garage. I go to hug Merida and RaeAnn.

"We got you guys something," Ollie hands me. It's a big box addressed to both Mark and I. I open it as Mark holds it.

"You guys didn't have to get us anything," Mark blushes.

"It's alright. It's a going away present," RaeAnn smiles. I finally open it all the way and I take out a huge scrapbook. And when I say huge, I mean huge.

"What is this?" I ask, holding it in my arms. Not hands arms.

"We took a bumch of pictures and stills from your and Mark's videos and put them together into this. Also, on the last pages are a few pages are pics of all of us together, so you can remember what we look like," Ollie explains. I open it up to the first page and it's pics of what Mark and I look like when we typically start a video. It's titled, Hi there and welcome to...Our Life In Cincinnati!

We page through the book quickly, and then close it.

"We'll look at this more thouroughly when we're on the road. Thank so much though! Who made it?" I ask. All my friends raise their hands.

"All of you?!"

"Yeah, we all helped a bit," RaeAnn smiles.

"Aww you guys," I grin and I hug them all. When we break away, I notice someone is missing.

Connor.

"Connor decided not to come. He did help on the scrapbook," RaeAnn notes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he helped find a lot of the pictures. He also came up with the idea to make the scrapbook."

"Wow..." I say. I can't imagine that. "Tell him that I'll miss him."

"Of course," RaeAnn smiles. I give Mark the scrapbook who puts it back into the box and puts it in his spot in the big truck.

"We also got you guys something, but it's not as creative as your friends' gift," Molly admits, handing us another box, but much smaller than the other one. Inside are two coffee mugs with engravings on them. One reads, Kiera the Roommate. The other says, Mark, the Screamer.

I show Mark his and he laughs.

"This so describes me."

"Exactly. Sorry, they're not too personal," Molly sighs.

"Are you kidding?! These are great!" I exclaim, hugging her.

"Oh well," she blushes. I hug Wade too and then go and set the mugs into the box and bring them into the moving van and then go back to the group.

"Well, we should probably start going," Mark sighs. "We do want to get into LA ASAP."

"Right," I sigh. A huge hug fest takes place for about ten minutes. Mark and I climb up into the moving van's front seat and our friends line up and start to wave.

"Call me!" Merida shouts.

"We'll miss you!" RaeAnn calls up to us.

"Don't get lost!" Wade shouts.

"Oh Wade! We love you guys! Good luck!" Molly calls. I wave goodbye and start to cry.

"Are you crying?" Mark asks me.

"Yeah," I manage. He takes my hand and squeezes.

"You'll be fine. We're off on a new adventure." I wipe my eyes and smile.

"You're right. You're totally right," I nod. We might be leaving what has been home for over a year, at least for me, but we're starting a new chapter. We're moving on to bigger and better things. We're closing one door to open another.

Goodbye Cincinnati! Hello LA!