Hello LA!!

Chapter 51-

After 32 hours of straight driving, yes, we drove straight from the time we left, we arrive in LA. We hit traffic not even five minutes of being there. Mark wakes up and shakes his head.

"What did I miss?" he asks.

"Two hours of nothing," I yawn. We slowly drive along until our GPS, aka, my phone, tells us to get off and head towards our new house. We drive along a decently well light street to our new house. I pull into the drive way and park the car, letting out a sigh.

"Finally," I mumble. Mark and I climb out and start to unload our stuff. First we get the beds and couch. Then the tables and desks. Next our tech stuff, like computers and TV. Then little boxes of clothes and pillows and such. Once it's all inside our house, I grab a blanket and lie down on the floor. I don't want to unpack yet. I just wanna sleep. Mark comes out of his new room and smiles.

"Tired?" he asks. I nod and mumble a, "Yes." He chuckles and swoops me up. He carries me to his room and lays me down on his bed and draps the blankets over me a bit better.

"Take a good nap. I can imagine how exhausted you are," he grins.

"What about you?" I manage.

"I'll sleep on the couch. It's alright," he says, smirking a bit and then leaves his room. I lie for a while, thinking hard. Probably over think. Does Mark like me again? Does he want to start dating again? Ugh, but with the move...but then again, new town, new life, new love?

I fall asleep my mind debating about Mark and his feelings for me and mine for him. Wow, just how I wanted my new life in LA to start out like. Sigh....