Boyfriend

Chapter 29-

Connor calls me while I'm in the middle of recording a series of Amesia videos. I shout loudly,"Shut up! My phone is a-ringing!" as I explore the abandoned house. It keeps buzzing and ringing and eventually I give up and finish recording and then answer.

"You know some people have YouTube accounts and have to make videos every now and then..."

"Oops, sorry. I was just wondering if you might want to come over and watch a movie or something?"

"Do you have snacks?"

"Don't I always?"

"I'll be there in about a half hour."

"Cool, see you then," Connor says and hangs up. I finish the series and post a few videos up then tell Mark I'll be out and I'll call him if I need him. Mark tells me to have fun and to not be stupid.

"That's coming from you!" I shout as I close the door and get into my car. I drive to Connor's house and park in his driveway. I walk up to the front door and step in. I slip my shoes off and sit o the couch as Connor comes out of his room, a variety of DVD's in hand.

"Horror or comedy?"

"Comedy."

"Comedy or drama?"

"Comedy still."

"21 Jump Street or Hot Tub Time Machine?"

"21 Jump Street," I smile and Connor nods, slipping the DVD in and lets the trailers run before the main menu, grabbing some prepopped popcorn and pretzels and M&M's. I take the candy and bundle up in a blanket, Connor sitting next to me, trying to share the blanket, but I refuse to let him, teasingly.

We watch about half of the movie, and then end up not paying attention, since kissing started. Connor pulls away and pause the movie.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" he asks, facing me.

"What?" I ask.

"Would you ever consider being my actual girl friend?"

"Yeah," I grin and blush a bit. He blushes too and then pecks my cheek.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Connor asks. I smile and nod and hug him. We finish the movie and then we talk for a long time. I check the clock after a while and realize how late it actually is. I tell Connor I need to go and he nods in understandment.

"Maybe hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Just text me and try not to interupt my recording next time," I wink and Connor laughs.

"No promises." He kisses my goodbye and I leave. I get home and realize how tired I actually am. I drag myself into the house and collapse on the couch. Mark comes out and giggles.

"Tired?"

"Yup. I don't think I can make it to my bed."

"Well, I'm not carrying you, so..." he gets a warm blanket from his room and drapes it over me.

"Night Kiera," he says and flicks off the light. I fall asleep instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor calls me the next day and asks if I want to go to the zoo. I nod accept and get ready, managing to find some suitable clothes. He picks me up and we go to the Cincinatti Zoo. I haven't been I notice for the first time and note this to Connor.

"Then this will be even more fun!" To skip the long story, it took us almost four hours for us to see everything. I took in every animal and all the exhibits and the habitats. I read everything and we even watched a feeding demo! It was really fun. Connor drives back to my house and I invite him in. Mark calls a hello from his room and we go to my room and relax. I ask if he wants to make a video with me.

"Like a game video?"

"That or just a fun video." I offer. He picks a game video and I set up Slender: Haunt and let him play.

"I haven't ever played this," Connor says, very confused.

"That's the point," I point out and start recording.

"Hello y'all! It's me, Mark's Roommate with my boyfriend, Connor! He agreed to play Slender Haunt today, so say hello Connor!"

"What did you get me into?" he shivers and I laugh. I show him the controls and he starts. Of course, he fumbles when he hears a shriek and tries to sprint, but can't seem to get the controls right.

"Holy...crap!" he tries to censor himself. I snicker and let him continue. After about a half hour, we save and I do an outro.

"That game is scary. Do I have to finish it?"

"Yeah, but we don't need to record it. I just wanted to show you off to my viewers." I say and we continue. I help him out now and when Connor finishes, he throws his arms up.

"Good! I was so done with that! To scary for me."

"You did just fine," I say, loading up Connor's partial play through and then I sit back on my bed. Connor sits across from me and we talk for a while, until he leans in and kisses me. I blush and think about when I first met this kid. He recognized me from Drunk Minecraft all because I had lost a bet with Mark...and now I'm falling for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this doesn't seem too good, but don't worry, I'm not hitting a dead end. I have plans. I just need to build up to it. Hope you're all enjoying the story and have a good night/day, depending on when you read this... >_<

Lily <3