Moving To LA Maybe?

Chapter 48-

Mark and I sit at the dining room table, one of us on each end.

"Should we really move?" I ask, very uneasy about the idea of moving, especially all the way to LA.

"Well, it's a big Youtube area. Lot's of popular people live there. Jordan does, for example. We could hang out with him more. Plus, it would be cool, I think."

"I see where you're coming from, but we have so much here, like family and friends, and I'm really close so if Henry needs me, I can drive over or something. But if we go to LA, we're really far away."

"I hear you, Kiera. But seriously, I think it would be a good idea. We have a long time, so think about it." I nod and go off to my room, to do what...game, of course. I play Turbo Dismount, cause who doesn't love that game. I hear Mark in his room, rage about some game, and hear him banging on his desk. I swear, one day that thing will break. I don't know how it hasn't yet. I sigh and weigh out the pros and cons of going and moving to LA:

Pros: We'll be closer to pretty much the heart of YouTube. Plus, lots of fancy and well known conventions go through there. It's nice weather and a pretty area. I'm done with high school and I'm not planning to go to college, right now at least. I do plan to eventually though.

Cons: I'll be far away from my family and friends. I promised Henry I would always be there for him and if I do move out to LA with Mark, I'll be really far away from him in case of emergency. It's a dangerous place, California. Lots of crime and dangerous cause of earthquakes. Lot's of them.

I think of a ton more pros and cons of moving out to LA and share them with Mark.

"I get what you're saying. And I understand you did promise you brother, but, if we we're to move, we would have lots of opprotunities to mingle with other gamers and famous YouTubers, like Shane Dawson, the Fine Bros, and a ton of others. Kiera, think about the possiblities!"

"But, my brother, my friends, we wouldn't be able to do livestreams with Wade and Bob."

"We could fly them both out to where ever we go," Mark grins. I can tell he really wants this. I sigh and debate for a long time silently. It's not that I don't want to move out, I would love to, it's just that I'm not sure I really want to move out again. I've already had to move houses a lot, and I'm not one who really likes change. But...

What's keeping me living with Mark? I could just stop being his roommate, and go and move in with Merida for a bit or something. I could also just live in an apartment for a while too. I have money from my channel...ooh...my channel. It is specifically about living with Mark. I mean, if I moved out, I would have to deal with that issue...

"Kiera, take some time to think about it. It's a big change, I get it," Mark smiles.

"Okay," I say, still deep in thought. I go to my room and lay on my bed and debate for a long time, passed dinner and long into the night about either moving out or to LA. I finally get tired and crawl under my blankets and fall asleep.