Decisions and Being Saved

Chapter 39-

It's been almost three days. I feel so light headed and weak. I can barely move and I can barely keep my eyes open. My stomach growls and hurts for the billionth time over and I shiver a bit. I'm so cold, but I can't muster up any energy to grab the beds comforter. I shake and shiver on the ground. I hear the door click to unlock and I tilt my head up slightly. Kent steps in and shakes his head.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" he asks. I whisper, "No."

"Well you know what to do if you want food," he taunts. I close my eyes and shake more. He kneels down to me strokes my hair. He kisses my neck and licks my ear.

"You know the magical words, Kiera. Just say them and your hunger will be gone. I'll feed you a huge feast. Everything you love." I dream of bowls of ice cream, tubs of chips and candy. Huge pizzas and giant baskets of fries. Calories galore, so filling. I hear my stomach growl at the thought of food and Kent sighs.

"Kiera, I hate to see you starve like this," Kent sighs. I shiver more and he grabs the blanket and throws it over me. Wraped up in the warm blanket, he strokes my head again and then leaves the room, dissapointed. I fall asleep under the pressure of the comfy blanket.

I wake up, a plate with a sandwich on it and some potato chips. A note from Kent is on it:

You'll need some strength to stay alive. I odn't want to see you in pain anymore <3

I grimace and think about the situation. If I eat, I'll have energy, therefor, I'll probably in a decent condition for Kent to rape me. But if I starve, I'll procrastinate that, maybe enough time for Mark to find me. The thought of Mark makes me smile and I push the food away. I wrap myself tighter and roll over, facing away from the food.

Kent comes in much later and asks me why I'm not eating. I don't respond, staying really quiet. He grabs the plate and throws the food at me.

"You worthless piece of crap! I give you food and you decline it. You're just killing yourself! You're going to die you brat!" he kicks me at the end and I screech. He laughs at my pain and falls to his knees. He makes me face him and laughs at my pain.

"I would love to hear that screech come from you if I had my dick in you," he whispers in my ear and starts kissing me, ear, to neck, closer and closer to me neck. He is only centimeters away, when I tense up really bad and he hits me, then rips the blanket off of me.

He proceeds to hit me and then starts to tear my shirt off. I start to cry, from the pain and the weakeness and the realization that I'm in the process of being raped, and I can't stop it or fight back. Kent slaps my face and tells me to suck it up. I shake my head, and tense up more and more.

"Keira darling, you can't be that tense, or I won't be able to get into you," he smiles, and tries to get me to relax. He proceeds to taunt me and hurt me and strip me until I'm lying there, in just my bra and underwear. I feel tears stream down my face and Kent leans in close.

"Relax Keira, it'll be over soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

Finally, the police are going to stop Kent and save Kiera. I stand around in the police station as they finish getting things set and ready. We finally move out and I can feel my heart pounding with adrenaline and my stomach churn anxiously. I get into my car and follow the police to Kent's house. We swarm the place and then we bust into the house a few moment later.

Guys with guns storm in, suspecting traps and others poised with guns. No one, and nothing. We walk in more, anticipating something to go off. I hear a sob and look at the chief. He motions for the men to walk to the room it came from. One kicks down a door and there's Kiera and Kent. Kiera is in a sorry state, clothes ripped off, only things covering her, a bra and underwear, shiver and crying. Kent is on top of her, in his own zone. I try to push all awkward thoughts out and step away as they pull the two apart. Kiera comes out after a kicking and screaming Kent, wrapped in a blanket and a tear stained face.

I walk over to her and pull her into a tight embrace. I don't care that she's not hugging back, I just care that she's back in my arms.