Drunk Minecraft

Chapter 13-

"Wade, Bob and I are connecting soon. You should get into your costume," Mark says to me as I sit on the couch.

"No."

"You lost the bet. You have to," Mark says. I stare at him, long and hard. He chuckels and I go to my room. Lying on my bed is the short skirted, boob showing, lacey French Maid outfit that I have to wear tonight. I put it on and try to look as decent as possible, since I don't want Marks views first impression of me to be slutty. I step out of the room to see Mark with a camera and tri-pod outside my room. Before he can get a picture, I slam the door on him.

"Oh come on! Quit being such a debby downer."

"No."

"A negative nancy?"

"No."

"A party pooper?"

"A boring betty?"

"No."

"A no fun norm."

"No."

"Well, you should come out and let me take one picture." I debate about it. I sigh and click open my door. I pose and let Mark snap a picture. God, I feel ridiculous. I go back and sit down on my bed and read a book that I found lying around. Mark calls for me in his room.

"What?" I say, standing in the doorway.

"I want some Mountian Dew with vodka and what ever else sounds good to you."

"Can I add some cyanide?!"

"No," Mark laughs and I snap my fingers sarcastically. I go to the kitchen and make Mark's drink and serve it to him.

"Next time use a tray," he instructs.

"Bitch, be happy I didn't use any poison in that. Next time you might not be so lucky."

"Alright, alright..." he says. I go to my room, this time the door open so I can hear Mark's call better. He hooks up with Wade and Bob a few hours later, after some more drink mixes being given to him and they start recording. He doesn't tell them, the subscribers, about me, he wants them to be surprised. He brings the subject about me around and introduces how I came to be in his life, with the help of the knucle heads on the other end. He claps, my cue to enter. I hear Bob whistle and see Wade adjust himself to not look so slouchy. I wave and smile to the camera and say hi, as cute as I can.

"This is Kiera," Mark introduces. Wade and Bob clap and I do a little curtsey. Mark explains the bet and how I lost and what my consiquence is. Wade and Bob laugh for a while and Mark sends me to get him some more beer. I do so and ask him before leaving, "Is there anything else I can get you before I leave, Mister Mark?"

"No, now leave," he shooes me away. I go to my room. This goes on for the whole night, all the way from seven o'clock to twelve o'clcok. How those guys don't get bored of being drunk, I won't understand for a while I guess. They do the final outro and when Mark stops recording, says goodbye and disconnects, he tells me I can change. I slam my door, strip the clothes off and walk out in sweatpants, a tee shirt and slippers.

"How was the dress?" Mark asks, laughing still, very obvious he's drunk.

"Itchy," I comment.

"You looked pretty," he says. I stand there stunned, but remember it's the alochol talking.

"Right, and so does a new born puppy," I say, going to bed."

"Honest!"

"Yup and so is a new born puppy..."

"I mean that!" I stand there stunned... It's just the drinking, it's just the drinking, it's just the drinking....I say to myself over and over, until I fall asleep.