Chapter 20

The young man was slender and tall, and his figure became more apparent when he wore a single shirt. Unlike before, Xue Danrong of Zhichunzhou is obviously more casual. His long hair is simply tied up with cloth strips. It is refreshing and clean. A snowy night flower blooming in the night.

But Fang Chaozhou, who saw this scene, couldn’t help wondering whether his younger brother was cold, especially when he saw the cold wind pour into Xue Danrong’s sleeves and his sleeves were bulging. He couldn’t help taking the warm route. Another fox fur was found in his storage ring, got up, and handed it to the other party, “Little Junior Brother, you can put this on.”

The two fox furs are of the same style, but in different colors. When he bought it, the owner of the clothing store said buy one get one free.

The one on his body was white, and the one he handed to Xue Danrong was fiery red. He felt that the fiery red was too public, so he didn’t wear it.

Xue Danrong had already reached Fang Chaozhou. He glanced at the flaming red fox fur that Fang Chaozhou was holding. He didn’t answer, but said indifferently, “Master’s orders are known to me. In the next six months or more, the second brother needs to follow I practice together, and since I have obeyed Master’s order, I will naturally urge the second brother to take good care of him, and hope that the brother will not disappoint Master’s painstaking efforts.”

Fang Chaozhou paused, “So?”

Xue Danrong did not answer this question, but turned and walked towards the cave. He opened the door of the cave and when he reached the entrance, he looked back at Fang Chaozhou, which was still standing in place.

When Fang Chaozhou saw this, he could only follow, and when he entered Xue Danrong’s cave, he knew how rough his junior brother’s life was. Not to mention that he slept on a stone bed. The cave was huge, but it was basically empty. Except for some essential things.

Xue Danrong raised his hand slightly, and the Breaking Water Sword in his hand automatically flew onto the shelf on the wall. No, it was not a shelf. Fang Chaozhou took a closer look and found that there were two protruding stone sharp points. There is only one Breaking Water in the world. Sword pressed hard against the tip of the stone to maintain his balance.

“The second brother needs to practice with me in the next days, so I bought a stone bed for the senior brother.” Xue Danrong’s eyes glanced at another stone bed that was far away from his bed.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the simple stone bed and couldn’t smile, “Little Junior Brother, or I’ll still sleep in my own cave house, and come to practice with the little Junior Brother every day.”

Xue Danrong looked at Fang Chaozhou, and calmly sentenced Fang Chaozhou to death, “After the brother entered Zhichunzhou, the master has sealed the barrier, and the master said that unless the brother breaks through the Nascent Soul, the brother can leave here.”

Fang Chaozhou is just a golden pill now. How difficult is it to step from a golden pill to Naruto?

Many monks couldn’t break through in this life, Fang Chaozhou was frustrated, feeling that he was going to die in Zhichunzhou, obviously there is no such thing in the original work.

However, the original master in the original book won the third place in this cultivation conference. Unlike him, he only won more than forty people, but Master’s doing this is completely facilitating growth!

The original owner has stepped into the Nasal Infant from the Golden Core, and he still has a chance. Now in just half a year, it is impossible for him to break through the Nasal Infant!