Chapter 46

Wipe your back?

Fang Chaozhou looked at the napkin held by Xue Danrong, and couldn’t help reaching for it. This is the first time that his illusion art has changed, and he doesn’t know when it will fail. If Xue Danrong discovers the truth, he still doesn’t know what trouble it will cause.

“I’ll do it myself, I can wipe it myself.”

As soon as his fingertips touched the corner of the towel, Xue Danrong took a step back.

His eyes fell on Fang Chaozhou, and there was no evasiveness. “It is natural that others help to wipe the back, so that the body will be washed more cleanly. Brother, turn to it.”

“I wiped it clean myself, really don’t need to…” Without saying a word, a hand fell on his shoulder, no clothes obstructed, completely skin-to-skin.

“Really? But I don’t think it was cleaned.” Xue Danrong’s voice lowered with the lowering of his hands. “Here, here, and here, it doesn’t seem to be cleaned.”

When Fang Chaozhou heard this, he couldn’t help turning his head to look, “Where?”

He usually wipes his back for a long time, how can he not clean it?

“These are the places.”

When the towel handkerchief touched the back of the tide boat above, he realized that he seemed to have been cheated, but the back was wiped several times, and Fang Chaozhou was instantly uncomfortable and almost jumped out of the tub.

I had known that Song Lianyi would not be turned into a scarf, but now it is hard to get off.

Fang Chaozhou turned around, trying to avoid Xue Danrong’s wiping back, but when he turned around, the towel was wiped in front.

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

Feeling even stranger, he turned back silently.

No, this will not work either.

“Little Junior Brother, this napkin is uncomfortable to wipe, use this one.” Fang Chaozhou saw the real napkin he had just put on the tub. He doesn’t care whether he wipes his back or not, as long as he can change Song Lianyi first. Coming down is the top priority.

He handed the real towel to Xue Danrong.

But when he handed it over, he was too anxious. Xue Danrong couldn’t hold it firmly, so he let go, and the real towel fell to the ground.

“Fell on the ground.” Xue Danrong looked at the towel on the floor.

“Why don’t you pick it up and wash it?” Fang Chaozhou was very stiff.

Xue Danrong seemed to perceive the strangeness, and he twisted his eyebrows slightly, “That piece is dirty. The two towels are exactly the same. Why do you have to use that piece? Is there anything I don’t know?”

Fang Chaozhou squeezed out a smile, “No, little brother, I think I’m almost done washing, so let’s not wash it.” After speaking, he got up from the water and reached out to put the clean clothes on the screen. Suck it.

He also didn’t care that Xue Danrong was still behind him, and hurriedly tried to put on his clothes. He didn’t even dry the water on his body, and his hem was soaked in the tub of water.

Barely tightening his belt, Fang Chaozhou took a long leg and stepped on the floor outside the bathtub with one foot.

“Brother, the water on your body is not dry, and the bath beans are not washed clean.” Xue Danrong stood in front of Fang Chaozhou, his eyes were tightly locked on each other’s body, “Why are you so eager to go out, because Song Lianyi Is it your nephew? Or you don’t want to stay with me? You hate me?”