Chapter 50

Fang Chaozhou swallowed the pulp in his mouth. Zhong Liyue’s eyes were too sharp. There were many varieties of fruits he stocked, but the one in his hand was the last lingual dumpling.

Ling Zongguo tastes a bit like mortal Zongzi, but not as greasy as Zongzi. This kind of fruit is considered one of the top ten favorite fruits of Fang Chaozhou.

It’s just that he has gnawed.

After hesitating for a while, Fang Chaozhou raised his eyes and looked at the Zhong Liyue water, with a cautious tone, “The taste is just average. If Master tries it, it’s okay, but I have this one in my hand. It has been bitten, or I will go down the mountain to buy it tomorrow. a little?”

He mentioned the latter sentence without thinking that Zhong Liyue Shui would agree to it, but to a surprise, Zhong Liyue Shui nodded slightly.

“Then get up tomorrow morning and go down the mountain.”

Fang Chaozhou: “!!!”

He looked at the man opposite in disbelief, “Really down the mountain?”

Zhong Liyue sank his eyes, “If you don’t believe it, you don’t have to go down the mountain.”

“I believe it, I believe it.” Fang Chaozhou thought that he could go down the mountain tomorrow, his hands didn’t feel so painful, and his eyes smiled happily.

Tomorrow I can go down the mountain. Hearing Zhong Liyue water means that he is allowed to buy things. Then he will fill up his storage ring tomorrow. Last time I went to the capital in a hurry, he didn’t buy anything. There was no more food, and the script was cleaned up by the master, and there was no one left for him.

Zhong Liyue Shui looked at Fang Chaozhou’s appearance at this time, and turned his eyes faintly, “If you can’t get up tomorrow, then you don’t have to go down the mountain.”

“Master, I can get up!” Fang Chaozhou replied with a vow, but…

The next morning, Zhong Liyue had finished his early morning practice, took a shower and changed clothes again, and when he returned to his bed, the people who said they would wake up were still asleep.

Still curled up, sleeping tightly with the cat.

Hearing the movement, Cha Bai opened his eyes lazily. When he saw the Zhong Liyue water, the different pupil meowed slightly. Zhong Liyue Shui glanced at it, then sat down on the couch and took Fang Chaozhou, who was still asleep, out of the quilt.

Fang Chaozhou, who was sleeping in a single shirt, was taken away from the bed, and involuntarily shrank into Zhong Liyue’s arms in fear of the cold. Seeing Fang Chaozhou being taken away, Cha Bai quickly got up, as if eagerly leaning to the side of Zhong Liyue water, meowing twice.

Zhong Liyue water ignored it and only took out Fang Chaozhou’s left hand. The redness and swelling yesterday looked even more terrifying today, and some of them turned purple.

He looked down for a while and took out the ointment from his sleeve. Although the action of applying the medicine was very light, the person in his arms was still inhaled because of the wound being touched, just because he was too young and lethargic. The pain was uncomfortable, and I couldn’t open my eyes, just struggling to withdraw my hand.

Zhong Liyue twisted his eyebrows, and then grasped Fang Chaozhou’s wrists, not allowing the opponent to retract his hands, but Fang Chaozhou really didn’t cooperate and even kicked his hands with his feet, as if he wanted to kick things that made him hurt. , He is comfortable.