Chapter 69

Xue Danrong helped Fang Chaozhou wipe off the blood stains on his hand. After wiping, he stretched out his hand on the trouser leg of Fang Chaozhou’s left leg, but before it was rolled up, Fang Chaozhou hurriedly blocked his hand.

“Little Junior Brother, I was just bitten by a snake. I have taken the poison pill and squeezed out the poisonous blood, so I don’t need to watch it anymore.”

The light in the cave was not bright, Xue Danrong lowered his eyes, and his long eyelashes were like long grass by the lake. With a light touch, they covered the lake reflecting the stars. He did not speak, but slowly withdrew his hand.

But the chicken cried, “Little white face, don’t underestimate the poison of the double-headed snake, it can be powerful, you should let this big beauty take a look!”

Fang Chaozhou heard that the chicken was called Xue Danrong as a great beauty, and couldn’t help but glanced at Xue Danrong’s expression.

Sure enough, Xue Danrong’s face was obviously ugly. Probably the heartthrob protagonist has a common problem, that is, he most hates others to praise him for his good looks.

The chicken didn’t know that Xue Danrong’s expression had deteriorated, so he leaned over and urged: “Quickly, roll up your trouser legs, you are all men, and you are the same, what’s so shy about.”

“Brother, you and I are in the same school, you are all injured, are you not willing to let me help you?” Xue Danrong said softly, “What are you worried about?”

“I…” Fang Chaozhou said a word and closed his mouth again.

The chicken saw that they only talked and didn’t do anything. It was anxious. It grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s pants with its sharp beak, and only heard a “tear”. The fabric on its calf became a strip of cloth, and the painting on the leg was naturally exposed. The tip of the iceberg.

Before Fang Chaozhou had time to cover it, Xue Danrong’s hand was already covered.

The cold fingertips picked up the cloth, traversed the entangled body of the black and white snakes, and landed around the wound.

“The wound has not been cleaned, and the poisonous blood inside has not been completely squeezed out.” Xue Danrong frowned, “If the poison of the double-headed snake is serious, it will paralyze the mind and make people become a fool.”

Fang Chaozhou was shocked by these words.

In his mind, it is better to kill him to become a fool.

He didn’t care that Xue Danrong was still there, so he tore off the cloth that was in the way and continued to squeeze blood, but the blood squeezed out was too little. Fang Chaozhou looked around, picked up the knife he had just stroked his leg, and was about to make a bigger cut, but Xue Danrong stopped him.

“You can’t scratch, the toxin of the double-headed snake will damage the wound, and the wound will be large. Then the skin and flesh of this place may be ulcerated, and the area of ​​festering will increase.”

“Then… what should I do?” Fang Chaozhou began to be at a loss. He threw away the knife and turned over his storage ring again to see if there was any detoxifying pill in it. Just when he was turning over things, his legs Suddenly, there was a warm feeling from above.

The chicken next to it lifted its wings and blocked its eyes, “Tsk tusk, I can’t see a little chicken like this.” It whispered, turned and ran out, and ran out of the cave.