Chapter 27

Li Zhu, who had recovered his original appearance, looked very much like a cat, with round cat eyes, small nose, and small mouth. Nothing resembled his father Li Yiye.

He climbed onto the bed and snorted heavily at Fang Chaozhou, “This time you are finally in my hands, let’s see how I can punish you, Master.”

After Li Zhu finished speaking, he touched his long whip, but after touching it, he remembered that he took a bath before, put the long whip on the table, and forgot to take it after changing his clothes.

Without the whip, Li Zhu was a little unhappy.

Fang Chaozhou also noticed that Li Zhu didn’t have a whip around his waist, and he was relieved. He is now weak. If the little demon wants to draw him, he can’t hide.

I didn’t know that Fang Chaozhou’s apparent relief was clearly captured by Li Zhu, and the little demon was even more unhappy. The cat looked up and down Fang Chaozhou’s eyes. After a while, he grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s hand.

Fang Chaozhou is not wearing his own clothes at this time. Li Yiye has obvious preferences. He likes delicate beauties, and the best clothes to wear are soft thin shirts. Fang Chaozhou’s body is made of the best cloud and mist. It was only lifted by the hand, and his sleeves automatically fell down, revealing a section of his arm.

The original owner painstakingly cultivated, his skin is fair, but since Fang Chaozhou passed through, he has been living for more than a year. Although he has practiced for more than a month, Zhichunzhou is cold and the sun is not enough to tan a person, so he The original background color is completely revealed.

Li Zhu couldn’t help but be surprised when he saw Fang Chaozhou’s arm.

It’s too white, too white to dazzle people.

The cat couldn’t help blinking, and in the next instant, Li Zhu gnawed up, making Fang Chaozhou grunt in pain.

Li Zhu bit Fang Chaozhou’s arm and stared at Fang Chaozhou. Seeing people’s brows twisted slightly, his eyes appeared triumphant, and he chewed out a clear tooth mark on Fang Chaozhou’s arm, almost seeing blood. He just let go.

“I’m asking you, please answer well.” Li Zhu’s mouth was tilted, consciously the sulking of more than a month has finally come out.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the place where he was bitten, and got a headache. He shouldn’t have gone to the bookstore to provoke this little demon.

“What are you asking?”

Li Zhu’s eyes turned grunting, and after a long time he said, “Which step are you and my father? Kiss, touch your butt, or?”

“I haven’t arrived at any step. I was just tied up.” Fang Chaozhou took a breath as soon as he finished speaking. He looked at the little demon who gnawed his arm again, and he got a headache.

“Liar! Want to lie to me again!” Li Zhu scolded loosely, “If my dad tells you innocent, if you don’t give him sweetness, he will run to Heavenly Water Sect to bring you back?”

When he finished speaking, he squeezed Fang Chaozhou’s chin abruptly, and stared at Fang Chaozhou’s lips scorchingly, “I look at your mouth as if it is different from before. Did my father kiss you?”

“No, really not.” Fang Chaozhou explained, “You should know that your father doesn’t like kissing.”

He thought that after saying this, the other party would believe it, but Li Zhu’s cat’s eyes suddenly rounded up, “You still said no, if there is no, how do you know that my father doesn’t like kissing?”