Chapter 110

Soon, the door was pushed open.

The sound of footsteps from far to near, bypassing the screen, stopped by the bath.

Fang Chaozhou lowered his head and bit his arm, Yu Guang had already caught a pair of boots. Those boots are pure white, with no decoration at all. He glanced at the boots, loosened his lips, and raised his head.

The visitor is really Zhong Liyue water.

Compared to his embarrassment, Zhong Liyue is well dressed. It’s just that Zhong Liyue’s look on the water doesn’t seem very good, with long eyelashes drooping, looking at him in the water.

When Fang Chaozhou saw Zhong Liyue water, he couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief. The opponent is the Sect Master of Heavenly Water Sect, and he should have some water magic weapons.

“Master, do you have a water magic weapon? Can you lend me some, I will definitely pay it back in the future.” Because of his physical discomfort, his tone of voice was a little unstable.

Zhong Liyue heard the words, turned his face slightly to look at Cha Bai standing on the screen, Cha Bai looked at the Zhong Liyue water, and then at Fang Chaozhou in the water. After a while, it turned around and went out.

As soon as it went out, the door closed.

Fang Chaozhou kept looking at the Zhong Liyue water, hoping that the other party could have a magic weapon of the water system, but when he heard the sound of the door being closed, he was taken aback and couldn’t help looking at the door. It’s just that his vision is blocked by the screen, and he can’t see the door.

As he looked towards the doorway, his hand by the pool was caught.

He didn’t even have time to react, he had been forcibly taken out of the water. He was drenched, the water drops on the floor tiles, and the clothes of Zhong Liyue who was near him were also wet.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the man who took him out of the bath in astonishment, but soon he spoke again, “Master, do you have a water magic weapon?”

He felt even more uncomfortable when he got out of the water, and his body couldn’t help shaking.

Water drops on the plain white face, dark wet hair sticking to the neck, and the red hair band is still wrapped around the hair, but it has slipped from the back of the head to the end of the hair, which is precarious.

Zhong Liyue Shui also looked at Fang Chaozhou. He released the hand holding Fang Chaozhou’s arm, and then grabbed the red hair band. With just a light pull, the red hair band completely separated from the long hair.

“Water system magic weapon treats the symptoms but not the root cause.” Zhong Liyue whispered, “The medicine has completely drawn your Sea of ​​Consciousness vines. You should use other methods to cure your illness at once.”

He took the red headband in his hand and wrapped it round Fang Chaozhou’s wrist.

Fang Chaozhou was stunned. When the headband was tied to his left wrist, he seemed to react suddenly and asked, “What method?”

Zhong Liyue water stared at Fang Chaozhou’s wrist. Fang Chaozhou was born white. He usually likes to lay lazily and doesn’t like to bask in the sun. He slept in the cave for five years before sleeping. These times are nothing but his The skin color has changed from pale to blood, but it is still very white.

Red and white are tangled together, and there are still drops of water dripping from the sleeves, hitting the drill with a “da”.

“I’ll raise the vine in your body. It tastes the sweetness, it will naturally come out, and then it can be completely killed.” When Zhong Liyue said this, he raised his eyes, and he stared at Fang Chaozhou as if thinking. Know how Fang Chaozhou will react.