Chapter 114

The Golden-winged Bird flew extremely fast, and it didn’t take long to fly out of the Heavenly Water Sect.

Speaking of Golden-winged Bird, we have to start with Fang Chaozhou being turned into a tiger.

With the passage of time, Cha Bai was obviously a little anxious. Its tail tip fluttered on the couch, shaking again on the ground, even this time when the shaking was extremely severe, it could not help but stand up, and just stood up, It was anchored in the body.

Fang Chaozhou finally unlocked the spell on his body. He quickly got up and touched Cha Bai’s head, “Cha Bai, I have to stop them, don’t be angry, wait for me to bring you a fish.”

After speaking, he rushed out, but halfway through the rush, he encountered a big surprise.

“Big black!”

“Fang Chaozhou!”

One “chicken” almost cried, and the Golden-winged Bird next to him tilted his head. Fang Chaozhou caught the brown horse chicken that flew into his arms, and while touching the other’s feathers, he looked at the Golden-winged Bird not far away.

The Golden-winged Bird is big, two people tall. His feathers are as gorgeous as gold, and they are even more brilliant in the sun.

“How did you come up?” Fang Chaozhou asked the brown horse chicken.

The brown horse chickpeas were tearful, “I finally escaped from that bad old man, and met this stupid bird. Fortunately, I conquered it with my own charm and made it willing to be my little brother. Then I asked him if he had seen you before, and he brought me here.”

Brother?

Fang Chaozhou looked at the petite brown horse chicken in his arms, and then looked at the Golden-winged Bird whose head needs to be straightened up in front of him. The brown horse chickens are not big enough.

But this is not the time to struggle.

“Xue Danrong has been enchanted and started fighting with Zhong Liyue. We must stop them.” Fang Chaozhou explained the situation in one sentence and flew forward holding the brown horse chicken.

It didn’t take him long before he felt a huge shadow enveloped him, and when he looked up, he found that it was a Golden-winged Bird.

The Golden-winged Bird flew above them, flying while looking down at them. The Golden-winged Bird in flight became bigger.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the Golden-winged Bird above, a thought suddenly flashed in his mind, “Da Hei, he is your little brother, can you let him take us to the top of the mountain?”

The brown horse chicken immediately complied. It shouted to the Golden-winged Bird, and the Golden-winged Bird really swooped down and stopped in front of them. Fang Chaozhou immediately took the brown horse chicken and sat on it. Once it was firmly seated, the Golden-winged Bird flew into the air again. Its flying speed was not comparable to that of Fang Chaozhou. It felt like they had reached the top of Huali Mountain in the blink of an eye.

The top of the mountain was now in ruins, not only ruins, but also purgatory on earth.

The blood on the floor, the accumulation of corpses, the smell of blood is so nauseous.

Fang Chaozhou just arrived at the scene and happened to see Xue Danrong who was beaten into the air. He didn’t hesitate to let the Golden-winged Bird fly over, and then use magic to bring people up instantly.