Chapter 68

Some water splashed on Fang Chaozhou’s face. He silently reached out and wiped his face, took a new coat from the storage ring and put it on his body, and headed for the shore.

He swam ashore, and the chicken followed.

“Let’s say it first, I only want to sign a normal contract, and never sign a soul contract. It depends on your thin body, looks like a white face, and don’t know how long you can live.”

Fang Chaozhou ignored the chicken’s words. He put on his coat and then his robe. All the clothes from the inside out were changed, not only the clothes but also the shoes and socks.

As for the clothes he changed, he ruined them all with magic techniques. They were completely ruined, with no ashes left.

After changing his clothes, Fang Chaozhou looked around and randomly picked a direction to go, but within two steps, the chicken ran in front of him, spreading its wings and blocking the way.

“Where are you going?” The chicken’s small round eyes stared at Fang Chaozhou, “Don’t think that we are inferior to those dragons and tigers and monsters, I am amazing, you don’t want a dog’s eyes but a good chicken!”

As he said, it flapped its wings frantically. It has to be said that the wings of this chicken are very beautiful, the front end is white and the tail end is blue.

But no matter how beautiful it is, it is only a chicken.

Although Fang Chaozhou didn’t think about signing a contract with any particularly powerful Zhen Beast, but signing a chicken, will he be scolded by the master when he returns?

In the underground demon realm, a monk can only sign a contract with one demon beast. Once selected, it cannot be changed.

But Fang Chaozhou thought for a while, still squatted down, “Brother chicken, you are really good, but I don’t know how to raise chickens. You should go find someone else.”

The chicken was silent for a moment, and the next moment it fell directly on the spot, with two paws up to the sky, wings on the ground, and screamed: “Come here, look at this monk who has always been in chaos and abandoned him, even me as a poor one. Little chickens deceive, deceive me, no one is old, no young, one lonely chick, come on! Come and see this monk’s ugly face!”

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

It seems that there is no such strange monster in the original book, and it may not be the first time to touch porcelain so skillfully.

“Stop crying, even if you break your throat, no one will help you preside over the chicken path.” Fang Chaozhou helped his knees, stood up, stepped directly over the chicken’s body, and continued to walk forward.

Within two steps, he heard the sound of the chicken again.

“It seems that I don’t show some real skills. You won’t believe that I am very good. Clone technique!” The voice shouted magnificently, and Fang Chaozhou was surrounded by a group of chicks.

The group of yellow, fluffy chicks chirped, frantically licking Fang Chaozhou’s shoes with their small mouths.

Fang Chaozhou looked down at this scene and pressed his lips in silence, but in the end he couldn’t help but stretched out his sinful hand to the group of chicks. It turned out that when he was in elementary school, the one he admired most was the uncle who sold chicks at the entrance of the school. Now he finally has a group of chicks sucking, and the chicks feel so comfortable.