Chapter 64

Stupidly handed the ointment, not only that, Fang Chaozhou saw that the other party opened the medicine bottle and put some white ointment on his fingertips, which was still dull.

If it weren’t for the rash on his body, he would be quite itchy.

“Little Junior Brother, you can give me the ointment.” Fang Chaozhou said as he stretched out his hand to take it, but the boy in front of him avoided his hand and said in a calm tone.

“I helped the brother wipe, the brother took off the clothes.”

“No…myself…” Before Fang Chaozhou could finish his words, Xue Danrong’s fingertips had already touched his neck. After applying the clear ointment, the itchiness disappeared a bit instantly. He hid behind, stumbling and stumbling to pick up the words behind, “I’ll apply it myself, don’t bother little brother.”

The young man in front of him caught a glimpse of Fang Chaozhou’s avoidance, his dark eyes under his long eyelashes flashed slightly, and then he leaned over and leaned over.

“Master said that the fellow brothers should be friendly and courteous, but I am clumsy and don’t know how to do it. Today, it happened that the brother was in health, so I had the courage to try hard to learn to be friendly to the same fellow. Medicine is not willing to let me do it.”

As he spoke, he got closer and closer, and Fang Chaozhou couldn’t avoid it, and then he could only fall off the stool.

“I didn’t mean that, I just… I just think it’s too annoying Junior Brother, Junior Brother has helped me a lot today.” Fang Chaozhou thought for a while, then said, “It’s better for Junior Brother to go to the fifth Junior Brother and ask the fifth Junior Brother. Where can I help?”

Xue Danrong looked at Fang Chaozhou, who was almost falling off his stool, and simply moved closer, “Isn’t this brother sent me on purpose? If the brother asked me to apply the medicine, I would dare to believe that the brother didn’t dislike me, and I had the courage to go to the five Senior brother, otherwise the senior brother dislikes me and goes to the fifth brother, he also dislikes me.”

Fang Chaozhou reached out and grabbed the edge of the table, barely holding his body, “Why would he dislike you? It’s too late for joy.”

“Why is he happy?”

Xue Danrong asked suddenly, leaving Fang Chaozhou speechless, and he couldn’t say that Du Yunxi liked each other. One is that Du Yunxi didn’t say it himself, and he couldn’t let him say it. Second, if he said straight, if Xue Danrong silently stayed away from Du Yunxi, then it was his sin.

“If someone helps, anyone will be happy.” Fang Chaozhou reluctantly replied, but this sentence completely put himself in circles.

“Then brother shouldn’t have rejected me.” Xue Danrong leaned closer, and when Fang Chaozhou was too close, he could no longer sit securely, and fell straight down, but one hand supported his waist first. “The rash on the brother is really red. , If you don’t apply the medicine, I’m afraid the brother himself can’t help it.”

Oh, I can’t help it.

Fang Chaozhou wanted to cry, and cried.

“Little Junior Brother, you can return the ointment to me.” Fang Chaozhou said almost gritted his teeth.

“But I don’t worry about applying the medicine by myself. What if I don’t apply it properly?”

“No, I…” Fang Chaozhou’s words were cut off.