Chapter 85

When Fang Chaozhou pulled Xue Danrong’s shirt, Xue Danrong was watching Fang Chaozhou. His gaze was first placed on the golden bell on the ankle, and after shaking his long eyelashes, he placed his gaze on Fang Chaozhou’s face.

His gaze swept away inch by inch, and finally landed on Fang Chaozhou’s neck.

Unfortunately, because of the dim light, Fang Chaozhou’s neck was covered by shadows, making it difficult to see clearly.

But at this moment, Fang Chaozhou was annoyed because he couldn’t open Xue Danrong’s jacket, so he bent down and pulled with both hands.

This leaning down, the shadow of the neck faded, Xue Danrong saw a small mole on the side of Fang Chaozhou’s Adam’s apple.

Fang Chaozhou only changed his face and didn’t make any changes to his body. He didn’t even care about such small moles.

At the moment he saw it clearly, Xue Danrong’s body froze, and he stared at the mole in a daze.

Not only did he see the mole clearly, he smelled the fruit on the opponent.

Before, he had only smelled it on one person.

That person likes to eat fruits, so he always has the fragrance of fruits.

Hands, cuffs, and placket, all.

Xue Danrong’s eyes gradually turned red, and he stared at the people in front of him with a good eye, causing Fang Chaozhou, who couldn’t tear his clothes alive and alive, to raise his head. When he met those eyes, he was stunned.

“You…” He uttered a word.

Xue Danrong did not speak, but stared at Fang Chaozhou. His eyes became redder and red, and when Fang Chaozhou thought he was about to cry, he closed his eyes suddenly.

Fang Chaozhou froze, and put his hand on Xue Danrong’s shirt back.

Is he bullying people and crying?

Does that continue?

Just as Fang Chaozhou hesitated, he heard Xue Danrong’s voice.

The voice was dry and dark, as if it was squeezed out word by word.

“who are you?”

Fang Chaozhou heard the words and looked at Xue Danrong carefully.

Has his identity been discovered?

Impossible, he changed his face, his voice also changed, and in Xue Danrong’s eyes, he had been dead for five years, Xue Danrong would not find that he was Fang Chaozhou.

After thinking about it, Fang Chaozhou calmed down a lot, “It doesn’t matter who I am, you just need to know the purpose of my coming today.” He deliberately leaned in front of the opponent’s face and lowered his voice, “Either you double repair with me, or I kill. You, you choose yourself.”

The time he gets sick every day is in the latter half of the night, and a lot of time has only been lost, and it is almost time for him to get sick.

Xue Danrong opened his eyes abruptly. He stared at Fang Chaozhou, his eyes seemed to condense with a storm, “Shuang Xiu?”

“Yes, double repair, I want you to double repair with me.”

“why?”

Fang Chaozhou was stunned by this question, but he quickly recovered, “You look so good-looking, what else can I do for dual cultivation with you, of course, to take advantage of you. Xue Meiren, you choose, dual cultivation Or die.”