Chapter 119

After Li Zhu yelled that sentence affectionately, he wanted to step forward and hug the opponent, but before touching the opponent’s hand, a few fine needles flew over and he had to avoid it first.

The fine needles came from the celadon umbrella.

Seeing Fang Chaozhou attacked him, Li Zhu was so wronged. “Mother, you hit me. You never hit me. Even if I bite you several marks, you just scolded me.”

The more he said, the more misunderstood he was, and the eyes of the doctor next to him became extremely complicated.

However, the doctor in the medical clinic was not able to watch the play for long, because Li Zhu noticed that there was a ghost next to him. Facing the doctor of the medical clinic, Li Zhu didn’t say anything polite, “What to look at? You don’t want that pair of tricks, right?”

While speaking, he touched the black golden whip on his waist, and he drew out the whip to beat the doctor in the hospital.

Fang Chaozhou frowned, “What do you want to do?”

Li Zhu paused, his face was full of fierceness, and he looked at Fang Chaozhou weakly, “Mother, I didn’t do anything, I just don’t want other people to eavesdrop on our mother and son conversation.”

It’s a “mother” again, Fang Chaozhou feels he is going crazy, he feels that five years have passed, and Li Zhu is even stupid than five years ago. It’s so stupid that people can’t wait to open his head to see what’s inside.

Seeing that the situation was wrong, the doctor in the medical clinic quickly handed the medicine packet in his hand to Fang Chaozhou, “You just lost one packet.”

After speaking, he turned and entered the hospital.

Li Zhu saw the doctor in the medical hall and left, and snorted softly, “I think he is acquainted.” As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Fang Chaozhou was about to leave, and quickly stopped, “Mother, where are you going?”

“If you call my mother again, I will break all your teeth.” Fang Chaozhou said ruthlessly without expression.

Li Zhu immediately changed his name when he heard the words, “Brother, where are you going? I haven’t seen you for five years. I really miss you so much. I thought that I spent a lot of money to ask others to write our fan story. “Speaking of this, Li Zhu’s face blushed, he took out a script from his arms, “Brother, this is what you wrote, right?”

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but pause when he saw the familiar words in the other’s hand. This shit was written when he lost his memory.

Seeing that Fang Chaozhou did not refute, Li Zhu laughed so that his eyes almost became a line, “I knew it was you who wrote it. Only you can write the tangled feelings between us.” His tone became more serious. “Don’t worry, I won’t give you to my father this time. My father is so old that I don’t have the interest of knowing. I know what position my brother likes.”

Reading many books, theoretical knowledge can be rich.

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

He took a deep breath and resisted the urge to hammer Li Zhu to death. After putting the medicine package into the storage ring, he stretched out his hand to Li Zhu, “Give me the script.”

Li Zhu almost didn’t hesitate, so he handed the script over. In the next instant, his eyes widened, watching the script turned to ashes in Fang Chaozhou’s hands, and almost screamed out, but he was not far from screaming, his expression was like a mournful concubine. .