Chapter 95

[The content of the previous chapter has been modified. Xue Danrong only read Fang Chaozhou’s pseudonym when he was punishing people. 】

The brown horse chicken’s eyes grew from a half-squinted state, and even shook its wings.

“How to say?”

Fang Chaozhou swallowed back what he was going to say. He frowned and said suspiciously, “How do I think you are excited now?”

“Am I this kind of chicken? Are you excited when you meet a pervert?” Brown horse chicken nodded after talking for a while, “Obviously, I am, so tell me exactly what kind of pervert you have encountered. , If you are not here today, I am so bored.”

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

The corners of his mouth twitched, and he walked to the bed and sat down, “On the way I just came back, I felt that someone was following me. Breath-seeking techniques were available, but there was no breath of living creatures. Later, I was taking a bath and fell asleep unconsciously. It’s like this on my neck.”

After hearing this, the brown horse chicken immediately looked around, “I didn’t feel anyone coming in.”

“I didn’t feel it either, so I felt strange.” Fang Chaozhou turned his head and looked at the brown horse chicken. After a trace of entanglement flashed in his eyes, he slowly opened his mouth. “There is something even stranger today, my swordsmanship teacher. It was Xue Danrong.”

“Do you suspect that the pervert is him?” Brown Horse Chicken is very smart, and he heard Fang Chaozhou’s guess in one sentence.

Fang Chaozhou frowned, his eyes more tangled, “I’m not sure, but I always find his attitude a bit strange today, as if I have been seen through by him.”

If he didn’t see through, why would Xue Danrong force him to sit on his lap? But if you see through, Xue Danrong’s attitude is also a bit strange.

Xue Danrong discovered his identity, shouldn’t he go to expose him? If the abnormality just now was Xue Danrong, it would be even more strange. Why did Xue Danrong sneak into the Shuiying Courtyard and kiss him?

Is it possible…

Could it be that Xue Danrong discovered his identity, but because dual cultivation fell in love with him, it was difficult to control his feelings?

No, it should be impossible. Who would fall in love with someone who compulsory double cultivation?

What’s more, the face he is holding up now and the face he used to hold Xue Danrong’s double repairs are not good-looking, even ugly. Isn’t Xue Danrong ugly?

Wait, what if he does?

It seems that Xue Danrong especially likes to stare at his face during double repair, and he likes to kiss him.

Fang Chaozhou shook his head suddenly, the more he thought about it, the more outrageous he got.

Now everything is just his guess. After all, he didn’t catch the perversion on the spot, and he wanted to catch the spoils.

If that pervert comes again, he must catch the opponent and blow his head!

The next day, Fang Chaozhou, who had just arrived in the classroom, heard the people next to him discussing about Xiao Que.

“Xiao Que was sent down the mountain in the middle of the night yesterday. I heard that she was crying miserably, and… she also called Brother Xue’s name.” When the speaker said the second half, he couldn’t help but look around.