Chapter 54

Fang Chaozhou straightened his neck and looked outside. After Zhong Liyue’s screaming, there was no sound outside. He pursed his lips, drove away Cha Bai who was still leaning on him, got up and walked out.

He walked very slowly. When he reached the curtain of the door, he opened the curtain first, poked his head out, and when he poke out, he met two eyes.

One pair belonged to his master, and the other pair belonged to Zhong Liyue Water. There was obviously anger in Zhong Liyue Water’s eyes, like flames rolling inside.

Fang Chaozhou met those eyes and quickly retracted his head.

Is he angry with Zhong Liyue? No, what does Li Yiye’s proposal have to do with him?

“Fang Chaozhou.” Zhong Liyue’s water voice came over again, and this time the anger of the voice increased. Fang Chaozhou raised his hand and touched his forehead, the expression on his face was a little sad, nothing more, Zhong Liyue Shui wanted to anger him, he couldn’t help it.

Thinking of this, Fang Chaozhou only walked and moved out at a very slow speed, and then stood some distance away from the Zhong Liyue water, cautiously said: “Master, you call me?”

Zhong Liyue stared at him without speaking, and the flame in his eyes turned over, feeling that in the next instant he would be able to transform from the mighty power of the fairy wind into a man-eating monster. Fang Chaozhou was uneasy and went to safety secretly——

His master moved.

If Zhong Liyue hit him with water, his master would stop him.

His master couldn’t watch Zhong Liyue hit him with water and was still indifferent. He believed his master.

Two steps were not enough, and three more steps, Fang Chaozhou felt that most of his body was blocked by the master, and he felt a little relieved.

When Zhong Liyue saw Fang Chaozhou’s movements, his brows curled up, and the flames under his eyes became more vigorous. “Fang Chaozhou, what is your relationship with Li Yiye of the Dark Soul Gate?”

When Fang Chaozhou heard this question, he barely hesitated and replied: “It’s okay. I swear that Li Yiye’s proposal to his junior brother has nothing to do with me. Master, I am innocent.”

He wanted to pick himself clean, but when this sentence came out, he felt that the surrounding atmosphere had changed.

“Who told you that Li Yiye proposed to Dan Rong?” His master turned his head and looked at him with a strange expression on his face.

Fang Chaozhou was stunned for a moment, “If he doesn’t propose to the younger brother, who else can he talk to…” Before he finished speaking, some memories that shouldn’t be remembered appeared in his mind.

——"…If you are with me, you must tell the whole world to take the initiative to go to Heavenly Water Sect to propose to my master… and then I will be beautiful and beautiful, beating the gongs and drums all the way to marry your dark soul door, and become yours Mrs. Master…"

Fang Chaozhou’s expression froze, and then he suddenly reached out and grabbed his master’s sleeve, “Master, shouldn’t Li Yiye be…is to propose marriage to me, right?”

His master did not speak, but did not refute, the meaning was obvious.

After Fang Chaozhou knew that Li Yiye had proposed marriage to him, he took action in an instant. He held his master’s thigh and whimpered and said, “Master, you must not agree. The Dark Soul Gate is full of demons. How can I marry? Besides, Li Yiye, his… his son is so old, I… I won’t be a stepmother if I kill!”