Chapter 109

Hawthorn candy is in the oil paper bag, which tastes sour and sweet.

Fang Chaozhou finished two pills, looked at the Zhong Liyue water, and tentatively asked, “Did Master see a storage ring?”

When Zhong Liyue heard the words, his hand on his leg moved slightly, and he said, “No.”

When Fang Chaozhou heard this answer, he couldn’t help frowning. When Zhong Liyue left the room with the bowl, he started digging three feet in the room, trying to find the missing storage ring.

When crossing the thunder tribulation, the storage ring was still in his hand, soaked in a medicated bath, the storage ring disappeared.

Logically, the storage ring should have fallen here, but he searched all the places he could find, but he didn’t see the storage ring.

With the storage quit, he became a pauper. I don’t know if the brown horse chicken is still waiting for him outside Zhichunzhou. I hope that the brown horse chicken will be smarter and don’t be caught and stewed in chicken soup, it would be too miserable. He has been caught, and I hope the brown horse chicken will be well.

In the following days, Fang Chaozhou felt more painful than going to school. He had to drink medicine twice a day and soak in the medicinal bath for two hours. For the rest of the time, Cha Bai accompanied him.

Zhong Liyue Shui does not restrict his travel, but he just waited for his health to get better and walked around this place well before he knew why the other party did not restrict his travel.

This is a lonely mountain.

The solitary mountain floating in the air, he stood on the edge of the mountain, looking down, completely unable to see to the bottom, because it was too high and surrounded by clouds and mist below.

He didn’t have any storage rings, not even flying swords. If this goes on, he will only fall into meatloaf.

It’s so boring. Apart from taking medicine and taking medicinal baths, all he has to do is sleep. When he is full, he can only sit in a daze under the gallery.

Sometimes I go to the lake and sit in a daze, watching Cha Bai catch fish.

The extremely boring Fang Chaozhou suddenly came on a whim. He applied a cleansing technique to the floor tiles and lay down on them to pretend to be a corpse, trying to scare Cha Bai, who might be waking up.

But Cha Bai was not awake yet, the door was pushed open first.

Before Fang Chaozhou could get up, it was almost instantaneous. Someone picked him up from the ground, “Fang Chao…”

Before finishing speaking, she broke up.

Fang Chaozhou was embarrassed at this time. He wanted to scare Cha Bai, but Zhong Liyue was taken aback. He looked at the other person’s eyes from panic to anger, and slowly forced an innocent smile, “Master, I’m fine, I’m just playing games with Cha Bai.”

Cha Bai, who was sleeping on the table, was already awake. At this time, he squatted on the table, lazily licking his paws, looking at them from time to time.

After speaking, the hand holding his shoulder was even harder, causing Fang Chaozhou to frown. He glanced at the hand holding his shoulder, and then at Zhong Liyue, who looked unhappy.

This is always bad in the opponent’s arms, so Fang Chaozhou still tried to get up under the pressure, but he just stood up, his wrist was caught, and was pulled into the opponent’s arms again.