Chapter 60

Since Zhong Liyue informed Fang Chaozhou to wash his marrow that day, Fang Chaozhou could no longer leave the main house. On the one hand, it was his foot injury, on the other hand, Zhong Liyue set up a barrier.

Zhong Liyue changed the place where Xue Danrong was exorcised to another room. Fang Chaozhou could not get out for the past seven days. He could only listen to the movement outside. If there were footsteps, he quickly opened the window, but he saw People are not Xue Danrong, but Zhong Liyue water.

Fang Chaozhou’s hand holding the window lattice stiffened, and then squeezed out a smile, “Master, I can let the wind through.”

Zhong Liyue did not scold him. He turned around and left after seeing him, leaving Fang Chaozhou in the window with a silent sigh.

Seeing that the day of marrow washing is getting closer, Fang Chaozhou’s heart is getting more and more anxious. He is unwilling to wash marrow, but he has no right to speak in front of Zhong Liyue water. Now he can only put his hope on him. Master.

Maybe his master knew about this and would object and take him away.

Although this possibility is not very great, there is at least a glimmer of hope. Although Zhong Liyue Water is the lord of Heavenly Water Sect, he is his master’s pro-disciple. Zhong Liyue Water can already be regarded as a substitute.

The only way to contact his master is Xue Danrong.

Fang Chaozhou had a meal every day, so he stayed at the window and waited for seven days. Finally, on the seventh day, he saw Xue Danrong.

“Little Junior Brother!” Fang Chaozhou dared not yell too loudly, but dared to shout quietly, “Little Junior Brother! Here!”

Xue Danrong, who was startled by his voice, looked over, his eyes seemed a little confused, “Brother?”

Fang Chaozhou was overjoyed when he saw him look over, and he beckoned, “Come here.”

Xue Danrong paused before walking over, “Brother, what’s the matter?”

“Master wants to…” Only when he uttered four words, Fang Chaozhou realized that he had been subjected to muting. He opened his mouth, but was speechless. Then he saw Zhong Liyue water suddenly appeared in the courtyard. Realizing that I was discovered, I can only shut up.

Seeing Fang Chaozhou’s expression, Xue Danrong slowly turned around and called “Master.” to the man not far away.

Zhong Liyue nodded slightly, “You don’t need to come here tomorrow, go back and practice hard.”

“Yes.” Xue Danrong lowered his head and replied.

Zhong Liyue glanced at Fang Chaozhou in Xue Danrong and stared eagerly at Fang Chaozhou in Xue Danrong, his eyes sank, and continued: “Dan Rong, come with me to pick the sword stand.”

As soon as the words fell, Fang Chaozhou’s open window closed.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the closed window, his whole body was instantly lost, and he leaned against the window feebly.

This time, the last hope was gone, he just said a few words, the younger brother certainly didn’t understand what he meant.

Because Fang Chaozhou was about to wash his marrow the next day, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t sleep well that night. He tossed and couldn’t fall asleep until the daylight was about to dawn. He barely squinted for a while, but he didn’t fall asleep. As soon as the sound of footsteps approached, he opened. eye.