Chapter 122

The word “good” made Fang Chaozhou pay a heavy price. He failed to get up the next day and gave Xue Danrong a decoction. To be precise, he had the intention to get up, but he was unable to get up. The peony flower on his body Don’t let anyone go at all.

Fang Chaozhou finally realized what it means to be dead under the peony.

On the third day, Fang Chaozhou was still dizzy. He felt that someone was feeding him, but he couldn’t open his eyes. He smelled the familiar cold fragrance, so he didn’t resist, and drank along the other’s hand. Halfway through drinking, my lips and tongue were wrapped around.

He wailed in his heart, couldn’t help hiding under the quilt, begging for mercy in a dumb voice, “Little Junior Brother, I’m so sleepy, next time.”

Come again now, he really is going to die.

Xue Danrong put the Lingshui liquid in his hand on a stool and returned to the bed. He set a barrier on the two birds outside and added a sleeping curse. He couldn’t know the movement inside.

He looked at the young man trying to hide in the quilt, his eyes darkened and he didn’t stop the other person’s movements, but he also lowered his head and got close, kissed the young man’s side face, and whispered: “Go to sleep after taking the medicine, brother .”

Fang Chaozhou didn’t want to take medicine. Yesterday, the other party also took the reason for the medicine, and tossed him again, but today is the same as yesterday, he can’t refuse, and can only let the other party take the medicine.

When he felt the strangeness, he finally reluctantly opened his eyes, his legs moved, his voice was already extremely sad, “Little Junior Brother.”

Xue Danrong paused, took out his hand, and after casting the spell to clean his hands, he pulled the quilt next to him to completely cover the greasy white in front of him. He sat on the side of the bed and recited the Purifying Heart Mantra several times, but the mantra seemed useless.

He was so keen that he wanted to eat Fang Chaozhou.

This thought made Xue Danrong faintly frightened. He shouldn’t do it, but now he can’t help seeing Fang Chaozhou. He wants to get close to each other, wants to kiss each other, wants to kiss each other all over his body, inside and out, all infected with him. breath.

Xue Danrong lowered his eyes, knowing that Fang Chaozhou also liked him, and his heart was set, but what he wanted to do most now was to hide the other party and only look at him.

But he cannot do this.

Fang Chaozhou slept for a whole day before regaining his energy. When he woke up, Xue Danrong was sitting by the bed. Fang Chaozhou was a little frustrated when he saw Xue Danrong’s beautiful face, and even couldn’t help hiding behind him.

It’s not that he doesn’t like Xue Danrong, but he is really afraid of the other party.

But after hiding for a while, he suddenly saw Xue Danrong’s clothes–

It is the disciple suit of Heavenly Water Sect.

“Little Junior Brother, you…” Fang Chaozhou immediately sat up, and as soon as he sat up, the quilt covering his body would automatically slide down, and he couldn’t get an inch under the quilt.

Soon, Fang Chaozhou was forced to sit on someone else’s lap. Although it was not the first time to sit, he could not help but blush. Xue Danrong took the quilt and the person together, with one hand outside the quilt and the other inside the quilt.