Chapter 22

Cultivation is tedious, and getting up early is painful. After Fang Chaozhou was caught practicing for a month, although he would not be as painful as the first time he entered the cold lake, he still shivered every time he first entered.

As soon as he finished his practice, he immediately wrapped his fox fur on his body. He looked at the little junior in snow-colored single clothes. He felt a bit like an elder who paid more attention to health preservation and a junior.

“Little brother, you should put on this dress.”

Fang Chaozhou turned over his flaming red fox fur and handed it to Xue Danrong, wanting the other party to wear it.

Xue Danrong still didn’t answer, he glanced at Fang Chaozhou lightly, and walked forward first. Fang Chaozhou looked at him, shook his head helplessly, put the fox fur away, and could only follow.

Halfway through, they saw a person by accident.

When Fang Chaozhou saw the man, his eyes lit up.

“Master!”

The big brother saw Fang Chaozhou running towards him from a distance, and was taken aback. To be honest, except for Fang Chaozhou when he was a child, he had never seen himself as his junior enthusiastic about him.

When Fang Chaozhou saw the big brother, he was like an old friend from another country. He rushed up and hugged the big brother, “big brother, you are finally here.”

Uuuu, he’s just having a terrible life here, the big brother is here to save him, right?

The senior brother was staggered back by Fang Chaozhou, and he patted his second junior brother on the back with some dumbfounding, “Why are you so excited? It’s the same as being confined by the master when he was a child.”

When the words fell, he felt a gaze freeze on his hand patting Fang Chaozhou’s back. As soon as he raised his head, he saw the little junior who was slowly walking over.

The younger brother is naturally beautiful and beautiful, dressed in single clothes, with an immortal appearance, and the younger brother in his arms is dressed like a bear, and he just ran over and acted like a bear.

“Little Junior Brother.” Senior Brother nodded with a smile at Xue Danrong, “You just finished your practice?”

Xue Danrong looked at Fang Chaozhou, who was still holding the big brother, with a cold expression.

The people of Heavenly Water Sect are used to his indifferent attitude, so the big brother doesn’t care about it.

“I came here by Master’s order.” As soon as the senior brother said, the bear in his arms raised his head.

Fang Chaozhou’s eyes are shining, and there is expectation in it, “Does the master think that I disturb the cultivation of the younger brother and want me to go back?”

Senior Brother Rao, who could see Fang Chaozhou’s true thoughts, smiled and said: “Of course…” Seeing Fang Chaozhou’s eyes brighter, he slowly finished the following words, “No, Master asked me to come and see you. How is your cultivation? See if the junior brother is used to you?”

The lights in Fang Chaozhou’s eyes went out instantly.

Senior brother felt funny, and patted the bear in his arms again, with a tone of coaxing the child, “Well, second brother, let me see your Sea of ​​Consciousness.”

Sea of ​​Consciousness is the most important thing for monks. Sea of ​​Consciousness will not be open to the public easily. Generally, it will only open its Sea of ​​Consciousness to the master or dao companion.