Chapter 111

The Golden Crow completely raised his head to dispel the early morning and late autumn cold. Fang Chaozhou looked at the direction where Cha Bai had left. After a long time, he turned his head back and looked at the distant mountains and fog.

Sitting on the top of the mountain, the wind made his sleeves hunt and hunt. He raised his sleeves and straightened the long hair floating on his cheeks behind him. When he raised his hand, he noticed the red hair band still wrapped around his wrist.

This was tied to him by Zhong Liyue water last night.

Fang Chaozhou stared at the hair band for a moment, then untied it and put it in his arms.

It was not until noon that Fang Chaozhou got up and left the top of the mountain. He returned to his residence and did not see Cha Bai. Cha Bai always followed him on weekdays. This was the first time he looked for Cha Bai, but he couldn’t find it.

Fang Chaozhou put the hairband in his arms back into the dressing box, and when he turned around, he found a bowl of medicine and an oil paper bag on the table that had just been empty.

This medicine seems a little different from the medicine I drank before, without the strong smell.

For a whole day, Cha Bai did not show up, and so did Zhong Liyue. At night, Fang Chaozhou lay on the bed after taking a bath. At this time, he usually played with Cha Bai, either playing with the other party’s tail or touching the other party’s soft belly.

Cha Bai snores without touching it, and as soon as he gets started, he voluntarily licks Fang Chaozhou’s fingers.

He stared at the bed net for a long time, and finally turned over and closed his eyes.

He slept unsteadily that night, waking up and going to bed, and just before dawn, he suddenly felt a cool breeze into the bed net. Before he opened his eyes, he felt an extra weight on the bed.

Afterwards, he felt his hand on the quilt rubbed slightly by something, and then a familiar itching sensation.

It is Cha Bai.

Fang Chaozhou’s finger was licked, and then his cheek had a warm touch. When I opened my eyes slightly, I saw white hair.

Cha Bai crossed his body beside Fang Chaozhou’s face, as it did before.

Fang Chaozhou pursed his lower lip and closed his eyes again.

In the next few days, it seemed that there was no difference from before. Cha Bai was still with Fang Chaozhou, but it stopped snoring, and Fang Chaozhou never saw Zhong Liyue water again.

Although the medicine will be delivered every day, including the medicated bath, it continues.

The mountain seems to be only Fang Chaozhou and the cat Cha Bai.

It was so boring. Fang Chaozhou found some paper and pen in the study and drew according to Cha Bai, but his painter was too bad, and the cats he painted were strangely ugly. Cha Bai saw it for the first time and directly tore the painting with his paw. Rotten.

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

He coughed, “Don’t be angry, I will draw another picture.”

The second one was torn again.

The third picture is also.

After painting the fourth picture, Fang Chaozhou hugged Cha Bai in his arms in advance, “No tears are allowed this time, only to be seen.”