Chapter 26

In the silence, Fang Chaozhou stabilized his mind and tried to calm down: “Master, I can explain that although this thing looks like that thing, in fact, it is not.” He was angry with the master. The expression in his eyes gradually weakened, “Master, do you believe it is just a hand warmer?”

Then, he was locked up.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the full wall and sighed quietly. All the things on his body were taken away, and there was nothing left.

He can’t do anything now, so he can only lie here in a daze.

However, luck was good and he was not punished to the water jail, so the master threw him into the stone jail.

I don’t know how long it will be detained.

When the big brother stuffed him in, his expression was complicated, and he finally sighed, patted him on the shoulder, and left without saying anything.

When Fang Chaozhou thought of this, he sighed again and turned over, facing the other wall. Now I can only hope that the younger brother will explain to the master after he is conscious, so that he can go out. Otherwise, the master must think that he has bad intentions towards the younger brother. After all, the master has not only found “warm baby” in his storage ring, Also found the yang medicine that Du Yunxi gave him.

Although Du Yunxi took the initiative to stand up and said that it was him who gave it, Master’s eyes looked at Du Yunxi as if he was watching his comrades, and he almost threw Du Yunxi into the stone prison together.

And the eyes of those juniors and siblings looking at him were not very good. They all knew he had a hidden illness before, and they looked at him with sympathy, but now they look at him with complicated eyes.

They all seemed to think he had a hidden illness, but they still couldn’t hold back their love for the younger brother.

The master only gave his “warm baby” a rude look, and then threw it away disgustingly, so he didn’t see Li Yiye’s name on it either. Fang Chaozhou struggled, but still did not take the initiative to explain.

It is known that he is hiding a jade power of the same size as Li Yiye, is he still alive?

No, I can’t say.

He wants a face.

After Fang Chaozhou was bored in the stone prison for a whole day, someone finally came to see him. He saw the person coming and rushed over, grabbing the iron railing with magic, “Master, you are finally here! Are you Let me out?”

The older brother saw his second younger brother clutching the iron railing, and the whole person seemed to be lost as a puppy that hadn’t been out for a whole day. He couldn’t help but laughed, but he quickly reduced his smile and said sternly, “No, Second Junior Brother, I came here by Master’s order."

When he finished speaking, he took out the pen, ink, paper, and inkstone from behind, and handed it to Fang Chaozhou from the gap, “Master asks you to write a letter of repentance.”

Fang Chaozhou looked at what he was holding, and was stunned for a moment. Seeing that the big brother turned around and was about to leave, he hurriedly shouted, “Big brother, what content did the master let me write?”

Shouldn’t Yushi be a warm baby?

Or shouldn’t you accept the five younger brother’s yang medicine?

Still shouldn’t let the younger brother kiss him?

But the elder brother ignored him and left after handing the things, and didn’t say when to come over and get the book of regret.