Chapter 49

Fang Chaozhou felt that he had a very comfortable sleep. If it wasn’t for the itchy face, he didn’t want to open his eyes, but when he opened his eyes, he met a fluffy cat face.

Ok?

How come there are cats?

The cat looks a bit familiar.

It’s Cha Bai!

But how does he feel that Cha Bai has grown.

“Meow~” The cat made a coquettish meow, and at the same time, it rubbed its head against Fang Chaozhou’s face. Fang Chaozhou was rubbed a few times and couldn’t help reaching out his hand to touch the opponent’s head, and when he reached out, he was stunned.

How did his hands become smaller?

“Woke up?”

Without allowing him to froze, the voice coming from the side interrupted Fang Chaozhou’s thoughts.

Fang Chaozhou turned his head and saw Zhong Liyue sitting on a stool not far from his bed. Zhong Liyue stood up indifferently, and walked to the bed.

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help being dizzy because of his approach.

“Fang Chaozhou, I sealed you in the magic puppet, for your own good, and also for Xue Dan’s sake. He was originally poisoned by the cloud crimson snake, and then in the north, he was bitten by a monster called the demon beast. He is now born with a demon. It will not happen overnight, so in order to prevent his demon from becoming more serious, I will seal you in the demon puppet. You are now a person without cultivation, the cloud crimson snake The poison only works on monks, so your influence on Xue Danrong can be minimized.”

Zhong Liyue paused for a while, and then said something that surprised Fang Chaozhou.

“Just in case, I have wiped out all Xue Danrong’s memory about you in the past two years, and I hope you don’t tell him about you.”

Zhong Liyue water washed the memory of Xue Danrong.

That means Xue Danrong can’t remember what happened between them in the past two years.

This… this is a good thing.

But Fang Chaozhou soon realized that this was not a good thing, and even felt worse.

He was sealed into the magic puppet, so he couldn’t get out of the Zhong Liyue water. Even if they were a little farther apart, he could feel his body starting to become rigid, as if he was about to change back to a puppet.

When he got close, he felt dizzy.

In addition, his body has become smaller and only about two years old. It is inconvenient to do anything. He can’t comb his hair well, wear clothes well, and even if he wants to go out, he will hang on because the threshold is too high. Above.

And he seems to like to sleep more.

Zhong Liyue water enters Dharma every day, and Fang Chaozhou will hide and sleep secretly when he enters Dharma. Because of the distance limitation, he can’t hide very far, so he hides in the closet most of the time.

The bed is too obvious, the sleeping cupboard is safe and hidden, and the clothes on the pillow are still soft.

Sometimes Cha Bai finds it by smelling the smell and will sleep with him. Cha Bai licked Fang Chaozhou to wake up before the Zhong Liyue water practice was over, and then Fang Chaozhou got out of the closet quickly, pretending to have been looking at the jade slip.