Chapter 30

A quarter of an hour later.

Fang Chaozhou stood on the promenade outside the door of Zhong Liyue’s water room with a few paw prints.

The white cat sat a step away beside him, licking its paw gracefully.

After it finished licking, he turned his head and glanced at Fang Chaozhou. When he saw that the man was sad, his tail flicked slightly, and he got up and walked to the door. When it reached the door, the door automatically opened a small slit.

After the white cat entered, the door was closed again.

Mao Shizheng, Fang Chaozhou heard the sound of Zhong Liyue water coming from the room.

“Fang Chaozhou, I only teach you one hour a day, and you need to remember everything I said in this hour.”

After he finished speaking, he was silent for a while, his voice became much more serious, “Fang Chaozhou!”

Fang Chaozhou became dizzy as soon as he heard the sound of Zhong Liyue’s water. The closer he got, the more dizzy he was. He bit the tip of his tongue and barely cheered up and replied, “Yes, Master.”

In the next hour, Fang Chaozhou was dizzy all the way, and he didn’t know when the other party’s voice stopped. The white cat walked out of the Zhong Liyue room and saw Fang Chaozhou sitting cross-legged, but after his eyes were completely empty, it suddenly turned into a white tiger, walked over, bit Fang Chaozhou’s collar with its mouth open, and dragged the person. Got out.

Fang Chaozhou, who had been dragged more than ten feet away, finally woke up. As soon as he woke up, White Tiger released him and changed back to the petite size of a white cat, except that it stepped on Fang Chaozhou’s face with a paw, and the mandarin duck eyes were cold. Staring at him, as if staring at his prey, “Meow, you should go to practice now, Master Zhong Li said, you have to practice until Haishi every day.”

When you cultivate to Haishi, isn’t it that the daily practice time is as long as seven hours? This does not include an hour in class.

Before Fang Chaozhou spoke, the white cat stepped on his face and left, leaving a sentence, “Meow, Huali Mountain never keeps waste because the waste is thrown away.”

To be thrown from here, must die thoroughly.

Fang Chaozhou got up, wiped his face a few times, and then muttered, “Does the cat in the realm of comprehension shed like this?”

However, this feeling was so familiar that he felt happy.

A Cai is a cat he raised in modern times. After wearing this novel, he has no cats to suck, and he was empty for a long time.

He dare not raise cats here. Compared with humans, the life span of cats is already very short. If compared with monks, it will be even shorter. Moreover, monks’ retreat is as short as half a year and longer than ten years, making it even more difficult to raise cats. .

The white cat raised by Master is too fierce.

Fang Chaozhou doesn’t dare to touch his face now, should there be no rabies in the world of cultivation? There is no vaccine available here.

Huali Mountain is empty. Only Fang Chaozhou and Zhong Liyue water are alive. The Zhong Liyue water will naturally not take care of Fang Chaozhou, so Fang Chaozhou stays alone all day.

Fang Chaozhou, who likes to combine work with rest, practiced for a few hours, and just about to lie down and rest for a while, the white cat would emerge, and the mandarin ducks stared at him.