Chapter 31

Close contact with a plush tiger face again, Fang Chaozhou no longer has the pleasure of sucking the plush, especially the other party’s hairy head arched around his neck. In Fang Chaozhou’s view, this is looking for the most The location of Jia’s mouth.

He took a deep breath. Knowing that he could not beat the white tiger raised by his master, he was ready to reason with each other, “Master promised to help me break through the Nascent Infant, so you can’t eat me, and there is no human flesh at all. It’s not tasty, it smells sour, like yours…big tiger will have diarrhea after eating it.”

The white tiger on his body turned a deaf ear. Not only did he arch Fang Chaozhou’s neck with his fluffy head, he also stretched out his paws to pull on Fang Chaozhou’s clothes. Unlike when he was a cat, his paws are sharp now. Pull it, Fang Chaozhou’s outer robe It rotten a long strip, directly exposing the inner shirt.

Fang Chaozhou became more nervous, and he felt that he was going to be cut through.

Under extreme tension, he cast the spell again. This thunder-thundering technique hit the white tiger who was eager to pull Ark’s clothes, but after it was hit, it did not back away. Although it screamed from pain in its throat, it quickly opened its mouth with a vicious look in its eyes. Staring at Fang Chaozhou.

The saliva followed its large open mouth, tick to tick to the floor.

Fang Chaozhou, whose neck was next to the tiger’s mouth, completely froze.

After a while, he took the initiative to raise his hand to touch Baihu’s head, “Do you like others to touch your head, right? I touch it, so I will touch it now.”

Fang Chaozhou scratched his head at White Tiger with courage, while staring at the opponent nervously. If the opponent suddenly violent, he would run for the first time.

After White Tiger was touched his head, his eyes didn’t relax much, he still stared at Fang Chaozhou sternly. When Fang Chaozhou saw this, he could only take out all his housekeeping skills of running a cat, put his hands together, and vowed to serve this tiger head comfortably.

After scratching the incense stick for about a time, Bai Hu’s body was obviously not so tight, but after it relaxed, it was pressed on Fang Chaozhou’s body. If it were a mortal, it would probably be suffocated by its size.

It relaxed, Fang Chaozhou didn’t dare to relax. The cat-like horse slaughtered chickens back and forth, focusing on the places that the white tiger could not lick his hair.

After another cup of tea, Fang Chaozhou’s hands were so sore that White Tiger was completely pressing on his body now, with his head resting on his neck, and the gurgling sound from his throat shook the sky.

Fang Chaozhou secretly looked at it and saw that the mandarin duck eyes of the other party had been closed, he secretly relieved, and then he tentatively removed his hand, but as soon as he took it away, the mandarin duck eyes quickly opened again.

Fang Chaozhou met those eyes and said stiffly: “It’s already over, I should go to Master.”

White Tiger squinted his eyes, “I’m already late today, so I don’t have to go to Master Zhong Li. Continue.”

This is the first time Fang Chaozhou has sucked up the fluff and collapsed.

After finally waiting for the white tiger to sleep soundly, he crawled out of the opponent’s huge tiger body with difficulty.

From that day on, Fang Chaozhou completely stopped trying to please the white cat, but he did not please the white cat, but the white cat took the initiative to find him.