Chapter 83

Because I know that Xue Danrong’s residence is Zhichunzhou, and that Zhichunzhou is located at the highest point of Yizhifeng, the biggest problem now is how Fang Chaozhou should avoid people to go to Yizhifeng and smoothly touch Zhichunzhou.

It was too difficult to get into Yizhifeng during the day. There were too many people on the way. Only at night could I have a chance.

Because he lives in the Datong shop, Fang Chaozhou changed the brown horse chicken into his appearance in order to prevent people from discovering that he was not sleeping in the middle of the night, and slept on the bed.

And he directly took advantage of the night black wind to find his medicine.

The residence of the outer disciples is very close to the mountain gate. Heavenly Water Sect is divided into five peaks in total, which are connected together. One finger peak is the front peak, which is convenient for Fang Chaozhou.

As long as he goes down the mountain road, he will be the first to find Yizhifeng.

Fang Chaozhou used the invisibility technique, and went all the way up, reaching Yizhifeng with little effort, but there was a barrier outside Yizhifeng.

But this barrier can’t stop Fang Chaozhou. From his awakening to his present, his cultivation base has been growing rapidly every day. One has something to do with the vines in his body, and the other is because he sucked too much water from the magic weapon. Water spiritual power.

Fang Chaozhou tore a hole in the barrier. After getting in, he filled the barrier. He floated to the sky and studied the terrain, found the highest point of Yizhifeng, and flew straight there.

When he flew there, Fang Chaozhou unexpectedly discovered that there was no barrier here, which surprised him. Ordinary monks will set up barriers for their caves to prevent thieves from entering. It stands to reason that Xue Danrong, as the number one beauty in the world, must encounter more dangers than ordinary people. Why doesn’t he set up barriers?

Fang Chaozhou’s brows suddenly frowned. Could Xue Danrong not set up an enchantment to bring his new love over? This is how it is written in the script that the boudoir girl deliberately did not lock the gate of the courtyard in order to meet her lover, just for the lover.

Fang Chaozhou’s brows furrowed even tighter in an instant.

Xue Danrong actually cuckold him!

Also, he has been dead for so many years. If Xue Danrong can’t bear loneliness, he may find a new love, but he will not let Xue Danrong go. Fang Chaozhou thought it over, even if Xue Danrong cried today, he would not stop!

An angry Fang Chaozhou rushed into Zhichunzhou. As soon as he entered, he shivered with the cold.

Why is this Zhichunzhou so cold?

Fang Chaozhou hugged his arm and rubbed it a bit. Between pretending to be handsome and keeping warm, he still chose to flip through the storage ring, find a fox fur, and put it on himself.

The cold here is very much tolerable. For a monk like him, if the mortal fetus arrives here, I am afraid it will be torn apart by the wind here.

Putting on the warm fox fur, Fang Chaozhou barely felt more comfortable. Zhichunzhou was too big. If he searched a little bit like this, it would be too slow, so Fang Chaozhou made a search.

Breath-seeking trace can smell the breath of living creatures, and point out the direction of living creatures for Fang Chaozhou.

Fang Chaozhou saw that the Breath-seeking Trail was in effect, and he immediately followed the instructions. After a while, he saw a cave. The enchantment outside the cave mansion should be Xue Danrong’s residence.