Chapter 76

When the familiar rustling sound came, Fang Chaozhou knew that it was time to drink vine juice again. He doesn’t know how many days he has been here now, but he counted the number of times he drank vine juice—

It has been five times.

His legs are almost healed and he can stand up, but although he can stand, he cannot walk around at will. If he walks a few more steps, the thing will get angry.

Fang Chaozhou didn’t see that thing now. He estimated that the other party might be a tree demon who had lived for many years.

He grabbed the stretched vine, sighed lightly, then sat up, wiped the vine carefully, and bit down as if he was dead.

The bitterness instantly filled his throat, making Fang Chaozhou’s face almost wrinkled, but he did not dare to stop. Although his legs are almost good, the spiritual power in his body is still empty, as if he has completely become a mortal fetus.

He smashed the mandarin duck and jade pendant that Xue Danrong gave him. People at Heavenly Water Sect probably knew he was alive and knew where he was, but there was no response to this action, like sinking into the sea.

After drinking vine juice five times, Fang Chaozhou began to estimate the time. Every time he woke up, he would use a knife to draw one on the ground next to him. When he reached the fourth one, the stretched vine did not climb to his hand, but Tucked his ankle.

A hard effort drags him into the dark.

He had no spiritual power and could not resist, so he could only grab the celadon umbrella in time.

“Puff–”

With the sound of falling into the water, Fang Chaozhou felt that half of his body was soaked in the water, and the vines stopped. He was stunned, and leaning on the light of the celadon umbrella, he looked back and stayed on the spot.

“Are you scared by me?” The gloomy voice sounded.

This time Fang Chaozhou finally saw the other side’s appearance. It was half-human and half-demon. It stayed in a small puddle. The upper body was human, unclothed, and a silver hair hanging in the water. Under the clear water, it was intertwined. The vines, those vines are like pythons entwined together, making people feel sick.

It’s completely different from its face.

Its face is very beautiful, like that kind of untouched beauty, but no matter how beautiful it is, Fang Chaozhou almost didn’t vomit out when he saw the vines crawling on it.

He immediately turned his face away, and looked at it again, he must vomit.

“Does I look ugly?” It said again.

Fang Chaozhou sighed and shook his head.

“Hypocrisy, I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t think I’m ugly.”

Fang Chaozhou shook his head again, “It’s not ugly, it’s disgusting, do you know disgusting? It’s like the disgusting feeling of eating something that someone else licked it all over with saliva.”

What he thought was that he was going to die anyway, and the other party had arrested him. He must have felt that the time was about to kill him, and he was going to die anyway. Can’t he say a few words of truth before he died?

After a silence, the vine that wrapped Fang Chaozhou’s ankle moved again, and it dragged him under the water.

“court death!”