Chapter 98

Fang Chaozhou tilted his head slightly, there was still alcohol in his breath, because he was drinking fruit wine, not strong, but peachy.

“Ok?”

Xue Danrong’s long eyelashes lowered, and he stopped speaking, only doing his best to help Fang Chaozhou relieve his stomach discomfort.

Fang Chaozhou slowly raised his head, “I didn’t hear what you said just now.”

“Nothing.” Xue Danrong whispered.

Fang Chaozhou released the hand hanging on Xue Danrong’s neck and shook his head, “You lied to you, I heard it, you said you didn’t eat anything…what are you eating?”

Xue Danrong heard these words and raised his eyes. He looked at Fang Chaozhou with a good eye, with expectations and loss in his eyes, “Longevity.”

“Yes! Longevity noodles!” Fang Chaozhou raised his hand and stroked his forehead, closed his eyes, and suddenly said, “I will make longevity noodles.”

After a stick of incense.

Z Hi lip circumference.

Fang Chaozhou put the cooked longevity noodles on the table, besides his bowl, there was also a bowl of noodles beside him, but it was already cold.

“Eat, try if you can eat it.” Fang Chaozhou sat down on the stool and removed the cold bowl of longevity noodles.

Although they are all longevity noodles, in fact there is a difference between the two.

Fang Chaozhou’s freshly made longevity noodles are bright yellow porcelain bowls. Eggs and green vegetables float on the snow-white noodles. They are delicious in color, fragrance, and flavor. The color of the other bowl is not good without the aroma and flavor.

Obviously it should be white noodles, but the noodles in this bowl are half white and half black. I don’t know what the black thing is on the noodles, it may be vegetables and eggs.

Fang Chaozhou put almost all his sober energy on the bottom of Xue Danrong. After cooking the noodles, he started to feel sleepy, but in his vague consciousness, he knew that he was giving someone his birthday, so Qiang stayed up and didn’t sleep.

The young man in Xueyi sitting opposite saw the hot longevity face in front of him, and his hand on his side trembled slightly. He looked at him without moving, as if at a loss.

When Fang Chaozhou saw him lingering, he tilted his head and looked at the engraving. He opened his drunken eyes and stared for a long time before he could see the time on the engraving.

Today is about to pass in half an hour.

“Eat quickly, or it will be over.” Fang Chaozhou finished speaking, then raised his sleeve and covered his lips and yawned.

Xue Danrong heard Fang Chaozhou’s urging sound before slowly raising his hand and holding the chopsticks on the bowl. He was slow to eat noodles, but he never stopped.

Fang Chaozhou was so sleepy that he only wanted to sleep, but was inexplicably attracted by Xue Danrong’s eating action. He opened his drunken eyes wide and stared at the other party, wondering if the other party would bite off the noodles.

Although it is said that longevity noodles cannot be bitten off, there are very few people who can do this.

He stared at him, staring at the other party who had eaten the entire bowl of noodles. Not only that, Xue Danrong drank all the soup, there was nothing left in the bowl, and the noodles were not broken.